Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

My 4 days in Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 03:15 PM
keyes
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My 4 days in Oklahoma

Well.. I was at wal-mart and got a call on the cell phone from my sister....My mom had gone into the hospital and I could not get any info on what was going on with her over the phone. I hate that I'm like 5 1/2 hours away from where she's at and I'm her son and I still couldn't get them to tell me anything. So I drove down there in what had to be the windest day in KS lol in my old 1986 ford f150 to Oklahoma(by the way anyone know how to ajd. a hydraulic clutch?) So I get there witch seem to take foreverrrrr.. Then find out my mom had a blockage in her tummy but she's ok now they got it to move with out haveing to go in and remove it. So while I was down ther about the 2nd day my wife starts hurting so we call the doc. back home where to fid out if we need to take her to the hospital...and ofcourse we did so at the same time over 300 miles from home my mom in the hospital on the 6th floor and my wife in the same hospital on the 1st floor fun fun fun well found out the wife was already dialiating and was at a finger tip mom got to go home on the 4th day we came home and so far after all that I think we might be ok ( for now) lol

Old 05-03-2008, 04:49 PM
husker
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
Glad to hear that things are OK at this point. The HIPAA stuff can be a real pain in the butt. Family can have a hard time finding stuff out if the person is unable to give consent to share stuff. It was suppose to protect people from having personal stuff shared by insurance companies and businesses, but sometimes keeps family from being able to just ask questions on the phone about an immediate family member.