May Gtg!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 07:15 PM
c4barnes
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sglaine
Well you know what you can do with the Commode....LOL
I imagine not much after what you've put it through!

Old 05-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Trusty Rusty
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I was gonna show up for the total thing. Then my girl got concert tickets for her bday. She says its in..... Brookline. I say cool I ll stop in say hi to the guys and we go to the concert in the afternoon. Not quite. She is looking at directions and says were is you meet, the concert is right off of 93 alittle. I think... brookline is quite a way from 93. Turns out the concert was in brockton, not brookline. Same difference though, what would I know. Sorry I misssed you guys, Looked like a decent time.

Old 05-21-2008, 08:18 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty
So I was gonna show up for the total thing. Then my girl got concert tickets for her bday. She says its in..... Brookline. I say cool I ll stop in say hi to the guys and we go to the concert in the afternoon. Not quite. She is looking at directions and says were is you meet, the concert is right off of 93 alittle. I think... brookline is quite a way from 93. Turns out the concert was in brockton, not brookline. Same difference though, what would I know. Sorry I misssed you guys, Looked like a decent time.

Mike we are planning an outdoor event next month ...Keep an eye for it..

Old 05-21-2008, 08:57 AM
barecove
Elder User
Originally Posted by sglaine
Mike we are planning an outdoor event next month ...Keep an eye for it..
any hints as to where this will be(state?)...weekends will be kinda booked during baseball season... there are a few where games are either early or late in the day rather than at noon.... hope to make the Ford Day meet.... got truck back yesterday from shop... new quarter panel done... it is getting new sneakers and wheels today... along with some chrome to dress it up... polished stainless steel billet grill... brake calipers are getting painted also... feel like a kid on x-mas ..... ordered cat back magnaflow dual out the rear exhaust , aem brute force cold air intake , and an eclipse in dash portable navigation ... ECLIPSE In-Dash Portable Navigation AVN2210p | Fujitsu Ten