Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Post Fiend

phil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant future
Good morning New Mexico...
Have a great Friday!

Click the image to open in full size.
Join the the Delaware Chapter, HERE
Old 05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning New Mexico...kind of quiet around here...what's up with that???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Blown like....well you know ....it is real windy...Arizona is passing us headed to Texas!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 05-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Hello New Mexico. I hope you all are enjoying your new chapter. Have a great weekend.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 05-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Elder User

BChance is starting off with a positive reputation.
Vent:

I get home from work last night at a little after 1900..Happily go to check out the box of wires and relays fresh from Rocky Mountain RV (delivered in ONE DAY!!!) so I can start hooking up for the new camper.. I go to open my hood, and my hood protector bug guard thing, which was lovingly and perfectly hand polished not 2 days ago when I parked the truck, (freshly washed and shined, I might add) and find it not just scratched, but gouged almost all the way across..a divot in my grill, and marks on the hood where the bug guard was pushed into it hard enough to leave a mark. And the wheel wells and running boards, which had been power washed and scrubbed with a brush, were full of mud...

I was at work..my wife was at work..my daughter was not home, and the future son in law was out golfing all day, or with my daughter...so.. what I wanna know is WHO THE SAMHELL TOOK MY TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND HOW???!!! I re-keyed it when I got it, and all keys are accounted for...Not to mention kept in an area where the dogs can go..and they ain't friendly to strangers. Hell they ain't even that friendly to us...

I'm stumped, I'm pissed off, and now I have to get a new grill, a new hood protector, and powerwash it all again, and I didn't even drive it since last time...Also don't know who to throw a beating on for taking my truck, messing it up, and not saying a damn thing. Ever wanna just hurt somebody? bad? really really bad so they never do that again? I do....

sorry, we now resume your regularly scheduled programming.

JOIN NEW MEXICO CHAPTER HERE!

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Old 05-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
thanks Robert ..we will no fricken wind
Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BChance View Post
Vent:

I get home from work last night at a little after 1900..Happily go to check out the box of wires and relays fresh from Rocky Mountain RV (delivered in ONE DAY!!!) so I can start hooking up for the new camper.. I go to open my hood, and my hood protector bug guard thing, which was lovingly and perfectly hand polished not 2 days ago when I parked the truck, (freshly washed and shined, I might add) and find it not just scratched, but gouged almost all the way across..a divot in my grill, and marks on the hood where the bug guard was pushed into it hard enough to leave a mark. And the wheel wells and running boards, which had been power washed and scrubbed with a brush, were full of mud...

I was at work..my wife was at work..my daughter was not home, and the future son in law was out golfing all day, or with my daughter...so.. what I owanna know is WHO THE SAMHELL TOOK MY TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND HOW???!!! I re-keyed it when I got it, and all keys are accounted for...Not to mention kept in an area where the dogs can go..and they ain't friendly to strangers. Hell they ain't even that friendly to us...

I'm stumped, I'm pissed off, and now I have to get a new grill, a new hood protector, and powerwash it all again, and I didn't even drive it since last time...Also don't know who to throw a beating on for taking my truck, messing it up, and not saying a damn thing. Ever wanna just hurt somebody? bad? really really bad so they never do that again? I do....

sorry, we now resume your regularly scheduled programming.
NO way that sucks big ones when you find out who let me no and i will come help you

kinnda sounds like a inside job.... first if some one stole it from the yard they wouldnt bring it back mes think future x son in law..... just my first thought
Old 05-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Elder User

just my first thought

mine too, but he says he wasn't there, and my daughter backed his story...and she can't lie to me..I can tell, and she knows it..(not that she doesn't try occasionally, but I can ALWAYS tell with her..I was a Federal Officer for 11 years..I'm real good at that) and when I asked him last night, he just didn't act or look guilty...I believe him..

tell you what, if it WAS him and he lied.. my little girl will pissed at me for what I do to him, I guarantee it.....

The damage to the truck is minor and easily fixed...but when I find out who either lied to me, or abused my trust by just taking my truck, or both...That don't fix so easy.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Old 05-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Elder User

NO way that sucks big ones when you find out who let me no and i will come help you

I love having back-up!!! Thanks!

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Old 05-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Randy did you all get that fire under control?
Old 05-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Postmaster

its getting better did not loose as many houses as we thought... still flaring up in places but nothing like it was... there has been no wind +++++++
Old 05-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey that's great news. Glad the wind finally took a day or two off for you all.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Did you guys have a meet yet?
Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Postmaster

nope not yet still trying to get peeps commitment.... I am going to come up with a date and sign in...... see how many I can get to respond
Old 05-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds like a plan, keep in mind, for the first meet, if more than 1 shows up, its a meet!

The old power of positive thinking, right?

I think we had like 4 our first time out. Those four had so much fun that from that point forward the average attendance with wives, children, significant others was between 15 to 20.

I'll come if you send me airfare. lol
Old 05-05-2008, 03:52 PM

Closed Thread