Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Posting Guru

mstiles19 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Procrastination

Well, I pretty much have not slept in the past three day because i am a champ at procrastination. I have been writing papers like its my job! its the end of the semester and i just want it to be over. just an hour ago my friend n i went out for some truck pull therapy out in one of his feilds(i beat him just in rear wheel drive in his dodge 4x4 hahaha) and the cops came we didnt get introuble cause its his land but as soon as i went to drive back to my school to do more they pulled me over and did a sobriety check(which i passed) and then gave me a ticket cause i didnt have my license on me. well now i am pissed i got to pay 40 bucks....but whatever its my fault!

how many of you guy are champion procrastinators like me? every time i do this i always say i will never do it again but i always do....hahaha well back to writing pointless papers...
Matt - 2004 F250 - Extended Cab, Longbed, 6.0 Powerstroke, Manual Trans, 4 Inch turbo back exhaust, EGR Delete, Bypass oil filter, Coolant Filter, Cat EC1 coolant, Fuel pressure/Boost/Pyro Gauges, Scan Gauge II, Atlas 40 FICM Tune, Gearhead Automotive Tuning, B&W Hitch
Old 05-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Junior User

bwyer09 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm a champion too, man. Every time I have a paper or project due, I wait until the day before. That's how I've always been and it's probably never going to change.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Posting Guru

jimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to behold
I'm just the exact opposite, I'll stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning finishing a paper on the first day just to get it out of my way.

I'm studying computer networking and programing but I keep getting stuck in these prerequisite english composition classes. This semester my english professor is hell bent on assigning us a different essay every week. For the most part I just finish the damn essays ASAP so I can focus on other things.

Since this is my 3rd straight semester without a break I'm looking forward to taking this next semester off.
1996 F150. 306/4R70W. E303 cam, AFR205 heads, TrickFlow intake mani, CAI, 90mm TB, 30lb injectors, MSD 6A, JBA ceramic shorties, Bassani catless y-pipe, 3 inch single w/ Flowmaster super 44. B&M shift kit, Moates Quarterhorse tuned, etc etc...
1994 F150 4x4. 302/E4OD. "six litre tuneup" hedman long tubes, 2.5 inch duals w/ glasspacks. 3 inch lift, 33x12.50 BFG KM2's, 4.10 gears, front and rear Aussie lockers
1994 F150 4x4. 351/E4OD. Bone stock and staying that way...
Old 05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'm a champion as well. . .school, work, projects, life in general

To be honest I tried to get school and work stuff done in a timely manner, but I can't focus enough on it to get any kind of satisfactory work done. . .I work and produce best under pressure (which isn't healthy I'm told ).

Doesn't quite work that way with the rest of my stuff. . .no deadlines means I never get into the "rush" and it never gets done

Anyways, enjoy your time when its all over
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Old 05-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
Another Champ here! I finish my papers minutes before they are due. I hate that I wait so long, but everything else has to be done too. I'll be extremely happy when school is out and I don't have to write papers as often.. Did anyone say Graduation?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12 View Post
What happens in the Club STAYS in the Club!!
Old 05-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
I have a final at 1:30 that I haven't studied for and it's now 10:20 and I'm still on FTE

After this semester I'll be a full time Grad Student, and the majority of my classes will involve LOTS of work outside of class.... which is just great because I get distracted by almsot anything. The TV, my truck, computers, my tractor, shiney beer cans pretty much anything. I've been going to college non stop since June of 2005. Three years of nothing but class every semester and every summer pretty much makes me want to get in my truck and never come back to this town.

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
i was going to post here but i never got around to it......

(i know i know thread mining...)
Old 07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
how about in a quote in my sig?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Post Fiend

well now you can say that someone quoted you in their sig....to bad it wasnt someone important...
Old 07-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Elder User

verumlike is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.verumlike is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstiles19 View Post
Well, I pretty much have not slept in the past three day because i am a champ at procrastination. I have been writing papers like its my job! its the end of the semester and i just want it to be over. just an hour ago my friend n i went out for some truck pull therapy out in one of his feilds(i beat him just in rear wheel drive in his dodge 4x4 hahaha) and the cops came we didnt get introuble cause its his land but as soon as i went to drive back to my school to do more they pulled me over and did a sobriety check(which i passed) and then gave me a ticket cause i didnt have my license on me. well now i am pissed i got to pay 40 bucks....but whatever its my fault!

how many of you guy are champion procrastinators like me? every time i do this i always say i will never do it again but i always do....hahaha well back to writing pointless papers...

Thats why im still a sophmore in college after 4 years lol

GRIFF
F350 CC LB
20''Custom Lift, Big Hoss Prog., 52''Military's, 20''Mazzi Hulks, 2.5 King Piggy Backs, Eclipse Indash DVD, Memphis all around, Atlas Springs, Amp Steps, Custom Interior, 07' Front End, 08' Rear End, Viper Alarm, MBRP 7'' Turbo Back, K&N Intake .etc.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Senior User

rambuck is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am a Grand Champion procrastinator, and I got the plaque and ribbons to prove it. Hell, I have 7 tests to make up, a project, and a ton more homework all to get done by Tuesday. I'm thinkin', "Pfffff!!! F*** that!!!" I'll get to it later.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Senior User

cman1120 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.cman1120 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I hear y'all here. I procrastinate wayyyyyy too much lol. I delay everything till the last possible second. It is fun but I really do need to stop lol.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Posting Guru

flyboy2610 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I intend to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
1969 F250 Camper Special
<a href=http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/flyboy2610/John/Truck%20pics/Topper%20pics/Sideshot.jpg target=_blank>http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g8...s/Sideshot.jpg</a>
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation