Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Valdosta - 1st Friday?

I keep hearing about 1st Friday downtown Valdosta.....fun and drinking in the streets? Anyone go, heard of....
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 05-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Freshman User

josephbrenner is starting off with a positive reputation.
where do you live just asking because if your to far its not worth it but it is cool most of the shops stay open late and all the restaraunts usually have outdoor eating and all the bars have the same and some have live local bands and latly i have seen beer coolers outside a couple of bars but like i said if you live to far away i would not make the trip.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Thanks, wish I would have read this first.......it was not all that. I live in Tifton

Quote:
Old 05-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Freshman User

yeah sorry if you live really close its the thing to do here but yeah thats to far sorry man did you have some fun though. this little town of valdosta is nice but there just trying to revitalize there night life thats all hope your next trip down here is not such a disapointment
Old 07-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Senior User

SYKOLINCOLN is starting off with a positive reputation.
wtf? I never heard of this! and I live here! I know downtown gets bumpng friday and sat night down there
Old 07-31-2008, 06:05 AM
Freshman User

really well i have only been here less then a year and every one i talked to said "oh you need to go to first fridays its the coolest" like i said in the blog earlier its cool its valdosta trying to revitalize there downtown area so make reservations at one of the resturants like blue cafe or 306 north like today if you want to go it dose get pretty busy down there well if you decide to go have fun and stay safe
Old 07-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Postmaster

I have been several times since original email. Not always on 1st Fri, but on a Fri night. I've had a good time everytime. 306 north was great, been 3 times since last blog. I don't remember the name but the one with the bar upstairs was not the best food and was expensive, drinks are always good. 306 north is not cheap but is a great place and the food was great. w/o reservations each time, but would always have to wait on 1st Fri......and drink at bar

Quote:
Old 07-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Freshman User

im glad it turned out foryou will you be going tomorow night i might be able to bring my truck i have finaly got it running now all i have to do is button up some stuf got some wires still hanging out like for my heater and wippers and no brake lights yet but it runs
Old 08-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Postmaster

me and g/f have other plans tonight. glad to hear the truck is running, we'll have to do another time - have fun and be careful

Quote:
Old 08-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Freshman User

cool man yeah ill be fixing all that stuff this weekend my self well have fun with your g/f and be safe
Old 08-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Junior User

Customlover is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool

Hmm didn't know there were any other south Georgians here..I am from Thomasville.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Freshman User

yeah i think there are a couple of us im not a native though im from arizona originally here because of the Air force like though pretty nice area.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Senior User

durk is starting off with a positive reputation.
I live in Tifton and have gone to 1st Fridays in Albany. It was an awful time for all.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Junior User

Customlover is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lol! I tend to stay at the house and drink in peace! I have heard others say they didn't care too much for 1st Fridays either.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter