1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

knoxville supernats

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:45 AM
jm ray
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
knoxville supernats

at the big show ,i wish someone would step up and create a board to post cards for people seeking and selling parts that they could not haul to the show.i bet a lot of people are sitting on some great parts,but do not want to transport ,or have to watch them all weekend. this is the only show i go to ,mainly for the swap-meet stuff. it is the best i know of. or maybe list your extras for sale and display the list with your show trucks. i can only ask so many about contacts and parts. sounds like i have the effie fever really bad.20 years and still gathering parts for 1 truck. i may not live long enough to finish me a truck at this rate. anyway sell me that extra cab and fender that you have been hiding....or saving...see ya at big show, i'll be the one walking around and can not stop grinning.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Customcab
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I've been to several swap-meet and folks walk around with a sign hanging from there neck;with pic's of entire auto's to just cab's & hard to find parts. Also seen some have a posted I need type item around there necks as well. Looks like the guy on the street corner staying I need tickets.. lol
Havn't this at Supernat's yet..

Mitch

Old 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM
jm ray
Senior User
hey, there is something that i have not tried. ... might work..

Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM
1949f1
Fleet Mechanic
Received 372 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by jm ray
at the big show ,i wish someone would step up and create a board to post cards for people seeking and selling parts that they could not haul to the show.i bet a lot of people are sitting on some great parts,but do not want to transport ,or have to watch them all weekend. this is the only show i go to ,mainly for the swap-meet stuff. it is the best i know of. or maybe list your extras for sale and display the list with your show trucks. i can only ask so many about contacts and parts. sounds like i have the effie fever really bad.20 years and still gathering parts for 1 truck. i may not live long enough to finish me a truck at this rate. anyway sell me that extra cab and fender that you have been hiding....or saving...see ya at big show, i'll be the one walking around and can not stop grinning.
what year cab do you want, i have a 49f1,part of a frame ,2 rear end's, a running 239 flathead with 3 speed trans,and a 4 speed.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:22 PM
theGman
Posting Guru
We talked about doing this 10 years ago; it is a great idea....just have to find a location.

Paul

Old 05-02-2008, 05:33 PM
jm ray
Senior User
i am looking for 53-55 cab. nice....

Old 05-02-2008, 06:09 PM
tacson
Cargo Master

Received 88 Likes on 51 Posts
Jim Ray,
Where are you located. I know where two slant cabs are for sale?