Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2008, 07:53 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Tornado

Hope everybody is safe in SE VA after that tornado. According to the news, no lives were lost which is great. We can always replace/rebuild. Best to all, George
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
Fellow VA and FTE friends, I hope all are well and safe after the bad day of storms. The pictures on the news look like you had a rough time and alot of damage.

Best wishes
Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
I hope everyone is ok after the storms.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Freshman User

o'berry farms is starting off with a positive reputation.
yes every one was ok I live bout mile and a half away as the bird flies and as the said on the news it is a diffrent look seeing it in person. i know cause i run as a volunteer fire and rescue in suffolk
Old 05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Postmaster

ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.
We had some small hail and nasty winds over here.

-1978 F150 4x4 - 466ci/4-spd/1-tons
Old 05-12-2008, 10:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter