Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Alright - I say we pick a place that don't get over run.

I know of one that used to be on a military base - they have boats to rent and it don't get booked overnight.

We can barbeque all day, and I can get beef and brats from the exchange tax free.

And it most definitely don't git over-ran, and is a place you can bring your kids and your DOG.

Used to be called NAVY LAKE, and right up around Millington. Damn sure won't be booked before us. I used to go there a lot, it's a backwater now.

Open to the public, but unknown.

Let's plan this better, and have a lot of fun.

BESIDES! You can't get lost on the way to it.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I see some eyes on this - if we/I know there's some interest ahead of time I can marinate some beef to bring, they have barbeques but I might just bring mine. The commissary is tax free for old timers like me, We can do a COMM run after we all get there, and pick up cokes, buns, paper plates, and all the rest once we see how many we are.

Got a fair sized parking lot at the place - but still not so big we can't find eachother!

WUTCHASAY????

It's a fine little ole hole in the wall, and if the same ole bunch of us show up I vote we call ourselves "The Hole in the Wall Gang"

I like out of the way places that haven't been spoiled, and this is one of them. Most people don't know about it - you kinda have to go there the first time to appreciate it.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:55 AM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was of the opinion that us civilians weren't allowed on the base these days.
04 Jeep Liberty
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 04-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

If I'm not mistaken - NAVY LAKE is not technically on the base anymore. Even if it is - ain't no guard posts out that way, half the local area plays on the golf course, and I can always claim I sponsor everybody. Besides, I ain't the only retired guy among us...

~Wolfie
Old 05-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Senior User

B-61 Bulldog is starting off with a positive reputation.
ya its on the north side of what WAS the base (side that was give to millington) & there are NO GAURD SHACKS THERE

ya can come Off the navy rd side or off the Bethel road side

Still w/o out a ride fer now but ....ick im looking @ a gmc fer now but fer the price cant beat it ($500.00) buddy of mine owns it & still in good shape & this is "my price" & it beats walking or depending on my friends or family for a ride will have another FORD Thats fer sure

later yall

bulldog
My Ride That was Toatled out 03-20-08:01' Ford F-150 XL 4.6 ,Auto longwheelbase, tinted windows, BugShiled ,Pioneer stero w/CDplayer,XM Radio , Connex 3300HP Peaked & tuned set up for fire in the wire (no fire right now) , Wilson attenna, Reciever hitch w/lighted ford end cap & Flowmaster Exhaust w/Chrome tips @ an angle
Old 05-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

HELLS BELLS BULLDOG!!!

You're right on the way to it - if WE GOT TO WE'LL COME GITCHA!!!!

If you looking for a Ranger I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.

HEY what do Y'all say? We got to bring B-61 Bulldog with us.....

I can't issue an order like I once could do in the NAVY, but I want everybody looking for a $500 ride with a blue oval on it THAT IS A TRUCK for BULLDOG. Cain't do no less for a long time friend...

Who wants to be in on this'n???

I've got a 2.9 Ranger V6 in my driveway on a truck I'm stripping that s'posedly runs, with a trans behind it that I will donate to the cause.

I REPEAT:

DONATE

Come he'p rip it out, it's free.

I ain't fixin' to use it fer nuthin'...

But I heard it used to boil tires.

PS: Hey Bulldog - do me a favor and allow PM's to ya. E-Mail sux....
(Besides, I almost never go look at my email anymore)
Old 05-02-2008, 02:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter