Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Greetings From Michigan

I'm down here in Elkins right now sitting in a hotel room.
Just came from Scenica Rocks. We sheered some sheep down there, now we having a day off before we head home to enjoy it here.
I poped over to virginia yesterday and ate, and visited a friend. Were just lollygagging our way home.
Gonna go find a bar here or something tonight. My 2 coworkers are zonked out on the beds right now. The one was ready to go to the bar a minute ago. hahaha, then just fell asleep.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome and hope you had fun in WV! Next time you are downgive us some advanced notice and we may have a chance to GTG and have a few and some food!

Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 04-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
To busy working.
I'm here in elkins tonight. thats it.
Rest of the time i've been working.
Everyone up at secinica rocks drives fords too!! $$
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
Who were you sheering sheep for at Seneca Rocks?

I am originally from Franklin, and know a lot of people down there.

You are about an hour east of me right now.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Post Fiend

Joe Harper.
His dad Buck used to have the only Ford Dealership (for tractors i think) in WV.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
My grandfather had the Ford dealership in Franklin, we also sold Ford and Massey Fergason tractors.

I knew Buck when I lived there.
We are even related through my grandmother somehow.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 PM
Post Fiend

I am not sure If i got to meet Buck or not, But joe is a great guy. He really took care of us.

Now i'm sitting in elkins, buddies in the jail. f&($$%

Bar maid called the cops to ambush them outside a few blocks from the bar when they got the car.
WTF is that? They parked 2 blocks from the hotel, and walked the rest of the way to the bar. They let the one guy go and took the one to jail, they woudlnt' let me take the car either.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Dang... that sounds like a bad time. Hope it turns out ok for you all.

You're about an hour from me too. I'll be there tomorrow for a little bit to take my little girl for a doctor visit.

I called the general store in Seneca Rocks about 10 years ago and asked them if they would sell the Ford Tractors sign that is on the old building. They laughed and said, "no its not for sale, we get a couple calls a week about that sign" Oh well... I admire it every year on my way to Carlisle

Click the image to open in full size.

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 04-29-2008, 04:57 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Yeah....Bummer Dude! What a welcome to the state!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Post Fiend

I got a few closeups of it as well. =)
And a similar picture to the one you posted.

I'll put them up sometime soon.
I'm back home now, i miss my bed.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter