Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2008, 07:51 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
BC Gtg part 3

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Penticton (stock cars, crash to pass) Aug 23 Sat </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>1</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>11.11%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Penticton (stock cars) Aug 31 Sun </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>1</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>11.11%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Vernon (stock cars) Aug 23 Sat </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>44.44%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Ashcroft (drag racing) Aug 16-17 Sat&Sun </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>2</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>22.22%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">BBQ (someones backyard) </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>1</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>11.11%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Coffee stop </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>0</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>0%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well from the looks of things Vernon has received the most votes. I guess my next question will be is how many will commit to this date.

I will be off work during that time. I am committed
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will try and book it off today.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Senior User

05 super is starting off with a positive reputation.
me and wife will attend. putting in for holidays this week then. will probably take 3 days to get there because of 2 kids. haven't been to vernon since 1990, probably changed alot.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Posting Guru

Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm pulling the tags off the truck. Right now I dont know if/what I'll be driving/riding. I'm possibly looking at getting my MC License again, and maybe get another bike.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:01 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
We will probably try and camp for a couple days.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Postmaster

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 super View Post
me and wife will attend. putting in for holidays this week then. will probably take 3 days to get there because of 2 kids. haven't been to vernon since 1990, probably changed alot.
Man are you in for a pleasant surprise. Do you remember what Kelowna was back then, well Vernon is that and some now.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:28 PM
Postmaster

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
I can't commit to anything much like that right now, but will keep an eye on things and go from there. You just never now what might transpire.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallz View Post
Man are you in for a pleasant surprise. Do you remember what Kelowna was back then, well Vernon is that and some now.

never been to kelowna, but will if we make it to vernon. i was working in salmon arm and decided to make a quick trip to vernon. spent 15 minutes there and left. just to say i made it there. kicking myself now. should have stayed longer. young and dumb. lol
Old 04-28-2008, 03:12 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
When did you work in Salmon Arm?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Senior User

cant remember the name of the sawmill. it burned down 2 weeks after i started. went back to the island.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
[quote=05 super;6108775]cant remember the name of the sawmill. it burned down 2 weeks after i started.

Gee what happened, didn't like your job?

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 05-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Senior User

yeh it was ok. and NO i didn't start the fire. lol maybe next time.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Posting Guru

Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 super View Post
yeh it was ok. and NO i didn't start the fire. lol maybe next time.
Suuuure... thats what they all say....
Old 05-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Senior User

it's my story and i'm sticking to it.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Here is the racing schedule for August 23.

Aug 23
Saturday Night - NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Street Stocks, West Coast Sportsman Series $10

Night - Gates open at 5pm, Qualifying at 6pm, Racing at 7pm

For those planning to attend do we want to meet at the track or somewhere beforehand?
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 PM