You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
Here are the current chapter leader guidelines. We will be updating and refining these over the next few weeks.
- Chapter Leaders may not hold a position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest.
- The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums, overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings, facilitating chapter growth and promoting the chapter on FTE.
- Chapter membership lists may not be used for sales, solicitation or recruiting, in any form, directly, or indirectly.
- Chapter leaders should attempt to organize regular chapter meetings or gatherings that support members.
- Chapters are not legally or financially connected with FTE.
- All discussion, plans and decisions made in the chapter leader forum section, via email with FTE staff, via FTE's private message system and communicated directly with FTE are confidential and may not be discussed without the express permission of Ford Truck Enthusiasts.
- Chapter online business is to be conducted on Ford Truck Enthusiasts. If a chapter is in need of web space FTE will provide it.
- FTE reserves the right to approve or disapprove of any chapter position, including removal of chapter leaders from their position.
Here is a quick run-down of some of the Chapter Leader duties for anyone interested...
The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.
Giving Fred a hand reconstructing the original post, here are the NM members who signed up to get the chapter started:
1.Richard Jones (honest to God ) rjent
2.Randy Jenkins RDJ184
3.Jason Peters jpeters1
4. Steve Cox KRDiesel
6. Ken Vineyard kens64
7. Bryan Chance BChance
8. Tim Lamkin(Does not want to be Chapter Leader)
Before nominating one of the above members, make sure that person is willing to serve.
Tim Lamkin cannot be chapter leader...but will a cheerleader with the best of them.
tim.lamkin@internetbrands dot com
Life is not only time……paradoxically, it is the denial of time!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Steve Cox-2003.25 F-250 CC 6.0 FX4 King Ranch
4" Turbo back-
Ranch Hand Cattle Guard-Hollandia sunroof
K40 2000 Radar & Laser 48 Gal fuel tank-Pioneer AVIC-D3,3 amps,12' sub, DVD, TV in headrests JOIN NEW MEXICO CHAPTER HERE!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.