Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Modular V10 (6.8l)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Modular V10 (6.8l) SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Senior User

rg200amp is starting off with a positive reputation.
well, i dont think i need to upgrade my pistons.

my truck has 66,000 miles on it. so i am useing this thing as a daily driver for at least 4-6 more years. when i first get the No2 i will use it probaly use it 5-6 times during this summer. then probaly 5-6 times a year after that.

my intake manifold is metal. the only thing plastic is the 90 degree section that is between the throttle body, and the intake manifold. I dont think that will be a prob.

do you think i need a tune?i am getting a wet system and i can count on my hands how many times im going to use it a year.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:59 PM
New User

neverdoneusa is starting off with a positive reputation.
https://www.facebook.com/neverdoneusa twitter.com/neverdoneusa
I've got an 05 F350 V10 with an NX kit on it. The truck has just over 100,000 miles and I've not had any problems yet. I'm currently running a 100 shot (wet), it's a TON of fun!!! Don't be scared of nitrous, if it's installed and used correctly it's VERY safe and there's nothing that can compete with the power per dollar that nitrous offers.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:11 PM
New User

My truck is the maroon one in this video
for anyone interested in checking it out. I'll do a video on just the truck with some in depth performance stuff and a good walk around so everyone can see what's been done to the truck at some point in the future.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Post Fiend

JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Interesting video, best part being the link for Becca's photos!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:25 PM
New User

Here's a video on the truck with a few action shots.
It'll give you guys a little better idea of how it runs with the 100 shot on it. If anyone wants a kit for their truck my business is an authorized dealer for NX http://www.neverdoneusa.com is our website, just email us and tell us you saw it on here and I'll give you a good deal.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Modular V10 (6.8l)

Tags
2003, 68, excursion, ford, forged, kit, make, nitris, nitriuos, nitrous, nitrus, nos, put, rods, system, v10