Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I wish you guys could have been here.... Beautiful night

I burnt a pile of brush and limbs from a tree I dropped out in the back. Ten foot high - burned from the middle out. Rufuss was with me, and we got together like we do.

Sparks like sprites or fireflies rising up and dancing above the flames, and no wind.

I could picture in my mind ancient rights, as we watched the coals form. But it was just my pup and me, just as it always is when clearing land.

I could wish for others being here, but just as well it was private.

Tonight was a special thing for us.

You can't do that in the city - only in the country where there is room for it.

MY GOD HOW I LOVE COUNTRY!!!

And the stars, like GEMS - sparkling overhead before it was all done...

There is a whole mess of coals out in the backyard right now, three foot wide pit.

At eleven thirty I'll go out and watch the FEDEX planes fly over with Rufuss.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:41 AM
Play some Skynyrd

BIG R is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BIG R is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sounds like good times. We have alot of trees in our yard, so everytime there is a wind storm we get piled high in branches. Me and my wife will gather all of them up and start a big fire. We will sit out there for hours just talking and watching it burn. Two of our three dogs will sit right along beside us. The third is a St. Bernard and she dont care to much for the heat.

(He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the Shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1)
Old 04-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Soul of a kind...

Too wet now to do much more, everything is sodden.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Sounds like it was a good time, wolfie. I do the same thing every once in a while and my dog will just curl up close by and watch my antics.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I miss living in the country so bad. After spending the first 30 yrs of my life on a farm, I hate the city. Too many people too close together for me. It is a 1/2 mile from where I grew up to the next house.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I'm stacking brush against the next part of the fallen tree I need to be rid of....

*winkezzz*
Old 04-21-2008, 05:48 PM