1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

no more speeding tickets SWEET!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 01:15 AM
immastrokinnow
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when i drive, its not my driving i worry about. its the guy on the cell phone, eating a burger, and screaming at kids that i worry about. i am much more comfortable at higher speeds when im the only vehicle on the road. no one to cut me of or do something stupid that is going to ruin my day and theirs.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:49 PM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
I think I might have come off as abrasive, So I appologize for sounding off yesterday on the thread.

to answer a question, I work in a small town south of atlanta, and considering I put myself out there as I did, I would prefer not to name it.
lesson learned, open mouth insert foot.

rest assured I got my just deserts today, LOL I got tasered in taser class

OMG, ouch

speaking of the burger, cell phone, make up people, they scare me TOO

Old 04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
RoGrrr
Freshman User
I can see a speeder paying a reasonable tax for a ticket but SEVEN HUNDO ?!?
You guys is just a bunch of licensed THIEVES AND THUGS. No more, no less.

It's crap like that is why I have absolutely ZERO respect for youse guys.

Yeah, call me crass. I set my cruise at the speed limit but still have no respect for you or your crooked judge friends who "believe" all the lies you officers conjure up.

Originally Posted by F700 Pickup_man
I busted a guy the other day for flashin, nice sized 700 dollar ticket and court cost too,
iwas running radar in a school zone and he warns people?? they should be driving slow anyways

Quit speeding and it wouldn't be a trap

Old 04-15-2008, 10:36 PM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
Opinions, your entitled to. but please don't label me for the job I do, however should you desire and want to take on my responsibility for a week, I will gladly allow the honor of being spit at, shot at, cussed at, punched, kicked, berated and all of the lovely behavior citizens such as yourself seem to believe is appropriate. please feel free to have at it, but...

until you have actually walked in my shoes, please don't accuse me of being a thief or a thug, especially when you have no clue of what you speak.

I don't set the fine amounts the city municipalities do, discuss it with them, I was hired to do a job and it is a job I do well.

I believe it is honorable citizens such as yourself rogrrr that make up this wonderful country we live in, and make it the thriving crime free nation we all share.

I ask the mods to kindly review this and If I seem out of place I will take my hits, and should they further determine the thread should be locked I again appologize if I started a free for all.

thanks for allowing me to be a member and share thoughts and ask questions when help with my vehicle is needed.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:57 PM
immastrokinnow
Elder User
Originally Posted by RoGrrr
You guys is just a bunch of licensed THIEVES AND THUGS. No more, no less.

It's crap like that is why I have absolutely ZERO respect for youse guys.
wow wasnt going to go there. i just dont like speeding tickets a whole lot. in fact i doubt even cops like speeding tickets. just trying to share i site i thought could be helpful

Old 04-15-2008, 11:19 PM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
hey I thought it was helpful, I also thought it was funny reading some of the replies there, I am all for a good thing, I don't blame you Immastrokinnow, not in the least.

its cool with me

water off a ducks back my friend, heck like I said I have had speeding ticket and a seatbelt ticket, I take my punches and admit when I am wrong.

I know these sites are out there and it doesn't affect me in the least, heck I am just glad to see people actually sticking together, least you kn ow the got each others back.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 AM
immastrokinnow
Elder User
but i guess you know to sit a few blocks away from these places listed now. since people dont see your presence in your "usual" spot they will only slow down for that area then speed right back up. i know i do for where they regularly sit around here. glad im not from GA after this post. sorry GA residents haha

Old 04-16-2008, 01:05 AM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
I HONESTLY didn't even think about that,

our town is actually pretty small about two miles in circumference N,S,E,&W

if that big depending on which road you take

that actually could be construed as entrapment, if a darn good attorney thought like that, although it isn't but still I believe that might be a little on the unethical morals side.

I would rather catch em fair and square. not use their own blogs against them.

even so I have only written two tickets this month so far I don't pencil whip everyone I stop, I give just as many warnings.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:20 AM
immastrokinnow
Elder User
i think a speeding ticket should be COMPLETELY circumstance based. granted there are the people who will lie to get out of it. ive always had good luck with the truth tho. if i was pi$$ed off at the ol' lady trying to blow off some steam late at night on the back roads ALONE on the road. they tend to be alot nicer. back road driving is my relief in my little car. i drive the roads often enough to know what my car is going to do at every bump and turn at what ever the comfortable given speed may be. i will do this ALONE in the car late enough to be the only car on the road. i will not endanger anyone elses life or safety in that unforeseen case of a deer popping out of the woods. i want no parts in being responsible for some one else's injury. endangering my self is bad enough. but i always do it when i know its safe (or close enough)

Old 04-16-2008, 08:22 PM
coreylasalle
Elder User

well this was an interesting bunch of posts lol. what about a no inspection ticket, any way of avoiding those. i just got one today. darn raod blocks, i mean i understand speeding tickets but road blocks, thats just evil haha. i like how ticket revenue is part of the budget.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:01 PM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
Speaking of revenue, I need a new guest house at my ranch I bought last week next to OLe Ted Turners place,

Guess Better get busy writing some tickets this week, wife wants a caribbean house too.

revenue, yous guys are killin me

LOL

Old 04-16-2008, 09:06 PM
coreylasalle
Elder User

yeah yeah yeah

Old 04-17-2008, 05:26 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Interesting thread.

While I think patrolling speed zones (especially school zones) is inherently a good thing. I think busting people for flashing is not. After all.....everybody that gets warned about the upcoming officer slows down, so the officers primary job (as a deterrent) is done for him before they get into the zone.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:21 PM
WALJON
Posting Guru

Originally Posted by F700 Pickup_man
hey I thought it was helpful, I also thought it was funny reading some of the replies there, I am all for a good thing, I don't blame you Immastrokinnow, not in the least.

its cool with me

water off a ducks back my friend, heck like I said I have had speeding ticket and a seatbelt ticket, I take my punches and admit when I am wrong.

I know these sites are out there and it doesn't affect me in the least, heck I am just glad to see people actually sticking together, least you kn ow the got each others back.
You are just doing your job thank you

the school zone thing pisses me off

Old 04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
F700 Pickup_man
Freshman User
Inherently while some slow down, I believe that part of the force continuum is well represented (officer presence). and I agree, However..

In our society today we come into contact with people who have the rare but contagious disease (huas)"head up a$$ syndrome), and it is those individuals who notice the lights flashing all too late and rear end some old woman, or the other drivers doing the all to famous trooper salute( front end of car slams forward giving lift to back springs) after applying brakes too liberally , then..... BANG a wreck blocking a heavily traveled intersection at 730 am when everyone is going to work and school.

Now thats where the lights flashin come in, had all of the drivers in this scenario just obeyed the big flashing yellow lights indicating a school zone ahead and the LARGE sign stating heavily patrolled none of this ugly scenario would have occurred.

So they man flashing his lights, was a contributing factor in the wreck and in my opinion caused the wreck by inheritly distracting the other drivers attention from the busy roadway, so the 700 ticket and court costs applies (in this situation)... could it apply elsewhere?? you be the judge.

Now when I lay out this scenario, it is because this is actually what happened, so while the other traffic officer is working the wreck I stopped the driver who was the contributing factor in the wreck.

I could have layed it all out in the beginning, but as you see it is long winded and details are kinda summed up, but is interesting to put a tid bit of information out there and let the completely unknowing individual have a say and see where it leads....

Speculation is the most harmful event the general public lays on the lap of the traffic officer, and the police in general, even in the media people speculate on the guilt of officers and their "shadyness" without having all of the facts.

I hope this helps a little more now.

by the way this wreck I described sent the victim in the first car to the nearest trauma hospital 50 miles away by helicopter, and the two teens she was dropping off at school survived but were injured enough to hospital them overnight for evaluation because of head trauma occurring when they struck their heads on the rear of the front seats.

the driver of the second car suffered a laceration to the retina, and three missing teeth due o the air bag deployment and no seat belt.

but smiles at me regularly and thanks me for being "here"

Quick Reply: no more speeding tickets SWEET!