Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

4-19-08 Night Shift Sale!

Old 04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4-19-08 Night Shift Sale!

Guys/Gals,

We are going to do something new and different, we are going to open the business phones and take calls this coming Saturday night from 8PM until at least midnight! This is not just about being open on unusual hours, we are going to be making deals on all parts from intakes to exhaust tips!

The phones will be back on in 20 min. Patrick and I are already here!

I will bump this a few times a day to allow a larger cross section of you to see this, but make sure you spread the word!

4-19-08 8PM till midnight.... or longer!
Call it a fire sale, call it a blow out, call it a tax sale..... just call us!

Tuners, intakes, exhaust, gauges, nerf bars, vent visors, LED tail lights and more!

One line in particular that we are excited to get a special deal on for the weekend is NASTA stainless steel nerf/step bars.

Nasta makes a very nice stainless nerf out of 304 SS, but what makes them unique compared to most all stainless bars out there is that Nasta also makes the brackets and bolts from stainless. When you look at Westin and most comparable stainless bars on trucks you notice the rusting brackets dropping from the truck. With Nasta, 5 years from now the material will look like it did the day you installed them.

We also have a special deal going through the weekend on WESTIN branded products.

We also have a special deal going on Truxedo Bed Covers.

We will have other deals going on, some will be deep, some not so deep.

I am negotiating with IPCW (In Pro Car Wear) for a special deal on LED tail lights and such. IPCW has some sweet lighting options for all makes of trucks.

We will start taking orders on this special today, but we will also open the phones and be back in the shop here Saturday night from AT LEAST 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time tomorow night.

We are doing this because we understand that many forum users do not get a chance during the work day to see these specials. For those of you with busy work schedules and busy family evenings, we are going to be here Saturday to talk to you one on one and make you the deals that you want.

Feel free to call on us today if you have the time.

We are open 9AM-7PM Eastern Time Monday - Thursday
9AM - 5PM Eastern Time Friday
10AM - 5PM Eastern Time Saturday
Closed Sundays.

Like I mentioned, this Saturday the 19th we will be open 8PM until at least midnight!

Give us a call, ask about any product you want. Worst case scenario is that we cant get you where you need to be.... Best case is we can save you money and get you parts shipped out Monday!

As too the beer, Justin is bringling Yingling. We will in fact be drunk while.

Lets move some parts.... cheap!

Patrick<!-- / message --><!-- / Post extension --><!-- sig -->

Old 04-19-2008, 08:34 PM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
Guys,

We are trying to take the calls as they come, but we are at three salesman. Ross is not here yet.... We have Patrick, Justin and Larry.

If you can not get us to pick up, email us at Sales@DiscountPowerParts.com and we WILL call back! If we can not get to you tonight, leave a number I can get to you with Monday! Keep calling, WE ARE TAKING ORDERS AND DOING THE BEST WE CAN!

Larry

Old 04-19-2008, 09:26 PM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
We are planning to ramp down at 12 and start shutting down. Get'er done now guys! We have 1.5 hours left.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:30 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Man, i wished i was on here yesterday, i,m right up the turnpike from you. I,ll check this site a little more next time.