1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

"THE CURE" is on order

Old 04-13-2008, 01:48 AM
caseydudem
More Turbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"THE CURE" is on order

Okay thanks to most of you here. You have talked me into it. I ordered "THE CURE" and took the plung. I hope its everything everyone says it is.

I do have one question. The install seems real simple, but do the FTE experts have any suggestions, comments, griefs? Thanks guys. I filll you all in on my install went and how it worked for me.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
kawa
Postmaster
The hardest part for me was getting the plug loose from the passenger side of the tranny. I then found it to be easier to disconnect that pig tail and change the wires at a table unless you are on a car lift.

I am the happiest of all the campers once I installed the CURE. You too will love it.

Good luck

Rog

Old 04-13-2008, 02:32 AM
immastrokinnow
Elder User
when i get my trans done. if i get a shift kit. will there be a need for the cure or should i still invest in one? if i am wrong on what i believe the cure does can someone explain it to me. thanks, dan

Old 04-13-2008, 03:58 AM
kawa
Postmaster
They work hand in hand: The shift kit works on the shifting and the CURE controls the TC and eliminates the lag time (Slipping) between the shifts.

Slipping causes heat and heat is the bad boy of the tranny world.

As I understand it do not use C00nhunters shift mod with a shift kit as it will snap your neck, break bones and just ruin your day in general.

Rog

ps
Did I mention that I am totally in luv with the CURE??

Search this Thread