Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Elder User

e william is starting off with a positive reputation.
Local cruise-ins and a Benefit for a 4 yr. old

What's up...
I stumbled onto a Thursday night thing at Chief's wings and firewater in Greenville, they have two guys picking guitars on the deck and save some spaces for Bikes and classic cars...Congaree Rd. near I-385.
ALSO, Dawgs on Pelham is having a benifit for a 4 yr. old cancer patient. Supposed to be a big deal, local news channel..etc...
Also Greenville...2 miles from the I-85 and Pelham rd. exit...google the directions. I'm told Saturday April 26th.
I'm gonna drive my truck and get a hotdog or two!
Have a great weekend, later, Ed
Old 04-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Post Fiend

TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.
I know about chiefs but the times i've been by there there wasn't but one or two cars and a bunch of bikes. They do kinda the same thing in Spartanburg one too but not much in the way of cars. Dawgs is something i might have to check out. You wouldn't know times would you? The Sears show at Westgate mall is the same day.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Elder User

e william is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Wiz, The one at Dawgs is just the one day....when they have a flier printed I'll try to send it or post it...Rocky (owner) at Dawgs told me they are planning on donating proceeds for sales after the 5 pm range, so I'm guessing late afternoon to early evening is when most will go...I'll shoot for after 5 since I only live a couple of miles from the place.
The Greenville Chiefs Thursday nights just started, the band started first set around 7pm and yes there were a few bikes and my truck was the only oldie I saw....but I'll go by there next week since I dont work on Friday.
I'm getting a little old for the giggly bar crowd scene but it's fun to get out with the wife and listen to a good band now and then.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Post Fiend

TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm gonna make it a point to go especially to have a look at your 54. It's going to be another year at least before mine is done.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:01 PM