Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Posting Guru

brown 4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good junkyard?

I'm not having much luck finding a couple parts for my 97 F-250. And now I've come across a 93 F-150 cheap, but it needs a little work. Anybody know of any good junkyards with 90's Fords? I'm in the north central part of the state but get to the northeast part quite often, but wouldn't mind the drive anywhere if it was worth it. The only ones I know of have some older Fords, or deal with mostly newer cars.
1995 F-150 Supercab 4x4 5.0 (#2) 4R70W (weak but original) 3.31 344K (rusty work truck) pics
Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
All junkyards are good, some are just better than others.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
You could try Hansen's truck salvage in Omaha. They carry tons of late model stuff. Here is their info:

5704 south 60th
Omaha
402-734-7016

That's pretty much the only one I can think of.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:34 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Have you tried Hogan's Auto Salvage in South Sioux City? They are at 2002 W. 29th St on the west edge of town off old highway 20. 402-494-3706.

I've driven by there a couple times, but never stopped to look for anything.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:27 PM
New User

bleach93 is starting off with a positive reputation.
car-parts.com

I have all but given up on walking around junk yards. I just use this site which was referred to me by a junk yard in Minnesota. He used it to find parts beyond his yard. Its a good resource with many Nebraska junk yards as members. I get the parts shipped to my door at usually a much lower price. Where about in North Central Nebraska? There's a shop in Blair that has quite a few ford parts.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey bleach93, welcome to the Nebraska chapter. You should consider joining the chapter! Click on the "join" link below, if you are interested.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Senior User

nickh is starting off with a positive reputation.
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Old 10-11-2008, 09:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
1967, f250, ford, genious, junkyard, parts