Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Buckner's Back!!!

Wasn't it wonderful that Billy Buckner threw out the first pitch at the Saawx game today??? The poor guy took a whole lot of heat for what happened 22 years ago...most of it undeserved. The man had a career that...argueably...was worthy of Hall of Fame consideration. I'm glad that the healing process has begun!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Wasn't it wonderful that Billy Buckner threw out the first pitch at the Saawx game today??? The poor guy took a whole lot of heat for what happened 22 years ago...most of it undeserved. The man had a career that...argueably...was worthy of Hall of Fame consideration. I'm glad that the healing process has begun!!!

I agree Ken, That is what I said in the thread I started..

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/72...ld-wounds.html

Today was one of the best opening day ceremonies..

Got to give the Owners on that one..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I didn't see your thread...I agree thumbs up to Henry/Werner/Luchino for pulling this off. I believe they tried last time...but Billy Bucks wasn't ready to let it go. He was treated unmercifully by the fans and the media. The replays are torture to watch...I change the channel when they come on...just like I do when they play back the Bucky Fuc__n Dent pop up!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Posting Guru

93F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It was nice to see him there. Yea he did have that 1 HUGE mistake but he's not perfect. It's time to forgive him of his sins and move on. As has been said already, he had a great career. 1 moment should not kill it for him.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
The replays are torture to watch...I change the channel when they come on...just like I do when they play back the Bucky Fuc__n Dent pop up!!!
Me too...

Even after winning 2 World Series rings it is still tough to watch..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter