1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Downpipe supplier in canada?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Fullcrew7.3
Logistics Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Downpipe supplier in canada?

ANybody know of a supplier North of the 49th or am I going to have to pay all the extra shipping, brokerage fees to get one from across the line??? Thanks for any help.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:44 AM
FARM69
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't heard of any suppliers that far north. Maybe the boys from Alaska could help you out. However, you would pry have to pay the same charges.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM
timberjack
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're not that far from the border. Is there a depot around there in north dakota that will accept delivery of parcels? Then take a day and make a short trip out of itm to import it yourself. I know a fellow in Alexander, MB that has his parts sent to a spot just across the border.

Otherwise, i'd get hold of a Winnipeg, Calgary or Edmonton phone book, and find a speedshop in the yellowpages that specializes in diesel pick up products.

Here's a couple i found on google, but i've never used them personally.
Diesel performance - DSG is a world leader in diesel performance parts, for Ford, Dodge and GM trucks. - downpipe price is way out from what i paid.
PDR Diesel Performance - Has a shop in Surrey. Pricing a little less, but not much more considering you wouldn't be paying the broker fees.

Spend some time on google hunting for diesel performance shops with major canadian cities in the search and i'll bet you'll find plenty. I doubt you'll find anything for the same price as our US friends are paying, but that's the problem with living on this side of the border.