Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Elder User

littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.
info on ameritaz's mom

Well he got a call from his dad and she had the surgery today and they installed a stint to see if that will help with the problem that she is having with her pankerious, everything went good from what dad had to say so we will see if this works for her now. We will keep everyone updated when we hear more info.
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-03-2008, 07:39 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good thoughts for a successful outcome from your friends in New England!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 07:59 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
I hope that she has a successful outcome from this health problem.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 04-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Melissa - I hope all went well with the surgery. Anything new?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Elder User

littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.
well tonite dad called and ma has to fast for tomorrow and they are going to do the scope again and then they are going to try and get a sample of the blockage to see if it is cancer or not and see if they can take it all or not we will see what all is in store tomorrow we will but date tomorrow when we hear more again ok.thanks for caring and thinking of the family everyone
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Melissa - let us know how it goes. Give her our best.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Carpenter Local 745

khadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud of
Hey littlesunray,
I hope everything has settled down for everyone there, I know times like these can get rough, but take time to just breathe, simple things do get overlooked in life.

Keep us posted.

Join the Hawai'i chapter *HERE*
Old 04-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Elder User

oh i will keep everyone posted on how things going
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Elder User

well dad just called and ma's surgery went well and she was back in her room he had to go into the recovery room to wake her up cause she was not waking up but that is normal though after some surgeries but so far she is doing good we will find out more tomorrow again ok we will let you all know how she is then too ok.
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-07-2008, 08:54 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Continued thoughts and prayers for you, Mike, his mom and dad.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 04-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Elder User

well today has been a bad day for ma she had a test done yesterday and then this morning Mike got a call around 9 this morning that Ma was rushed into ICU and then there was 7 Dr's and 7 Nurses in there when dad called and when he was talking to dad it did not sound good and then Mikes sister called him to talk more about things and things don't look good right now, we just hope things turn around for her cause she is a very nice person, we will report more when we get more info ok, well chat more later ok.Please keep our family in your prayers ok.
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Elder User

well we found out that ma has another blood clot in her one lung and one on her leg tomorrow if things so ok they might try and take the blood clot in her lung, she has been having a few good days what is good so far but she is still in ICU but I will report tomorrow when we get more info ok.
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 04-12-2008, 12:36 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I am sorry to hear about the set back. Her and the entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 04-12-2008, 01:57 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Melissa...good thoughts from New England!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Elder User

ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.
michael Wynn Ameritaz bigtaznt
this is Missy writing this, Mike just got bad news about his mom they just put her on a ventilator and Mike thinks that dad don't think that ma make it threw the night, but with ma in the past with all this since she first went in the hospital she might make it, we are hoping for the best for her at this point. And Mike was talking to his one brother and he was getting the riot act cause he has not been up to see her but he has tried to get in to see her but they would not let him in to see her cause of this cold that he can not shake, and he is going crazy right now cause he wants to go and see her but he knows that they will not let him in now cause he thinks that he might have walking namonia ( I know I misspelled that word sorry) but what can you do you know. Well please keep us in your prayers right now and thank you again for all the thinking for our family threw all this. I will report more when we get more info.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:07 PM