Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I've fallen in love with these things.....

Here is another pic:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 AM
Junior User

red58 is starting off with a positive reputation.
its a holden greywolf,not a ford,a gm product we dont gm here haha.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
So - Holden is Brand X are they? It figures. The one thing Falcons do not have is a single continuous body from one end to the other.... DRAT!

On the other hand though, Falcons can be adapted for many roles by changing the back half.

I do have a question or three about Falcons though. Best put in another thread though, whilst this one quietly fades away.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
No, The current Falcons do not - its as a result of having a full frame grafted on, and a seperate styleside box (like an American pickup)
Have a look at the older Falcon utes (XC etc.) they had a full monocoque.

The Holden (GM) has independent rear suspension too...
Old 04-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
And I mean really...

You would take it over this?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

THAT THING is SPEED INCARNATE in the right hands....

Oh yes, I WANT ONE. However I have to get it.

That's the most agressive body style I have ever seen ford produce in a truck platform!
(I could wish for rear fender flares to accomodate wider tires and rims, to improve the footprint - but that's all!!!)

THAT TRUCK RIGHT THERE encompasses more than my wildest dreams for a ranger or sport-trac. It's the BOMB!

RIGHT NOW, in the USA, that thing would blow everything else right out of the water.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Post Fiend

The fact that it comes with 405hp and 405lbft of torque would help that too no doubt

That body style there is getting phased out however...
Old 04-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

The clean body style is the interesting point. I wish ford came back with another one like it, but the multi-purposing of it would be gone.

A sport version in monocoque would intrigue hell out of me though, and blast GM.

It appears to have a length similar to an extended cab ranger, and some explorers. With luck the mount points are similar as well.

I can always weld stuff up on the frame.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Fred!

Get the links right - I know you did that...
Old 04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Post Fiend

No... its an issue with the new VBulletin -> we are looking into it.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE Fred View Post
And I mean really...

What the heck is that?...LFMAO....I would hate to hit a speed bump in the thing!

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 04-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Post Fiend

Its a Ford Falcon Pursuit Ute - Cobra Edition.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

COBRA.....

For that I'll forgive the cab break between it and the bed.....
Old 04-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike View Post
What the heck is that?...LFMAO....I would hate to hit a speed bump in the thing!
SHIAT - a speed bump at 180 mph would be a wrong turn in Mira Mesa, I'd still be burning across the I-10...
Old 04-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE Fred View Post
And I mean really...

Can you send me a Free one?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:20 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region