Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2008, 07:15 PM
Elder User

bhardy501 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bhardy501 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Trying new side buisness.

I ended up closing the deli due to it no going anywhere. I have since gotten back into something I know a little about. I bought a new Lincoln Ranger 10,000 and mounted it on my truck along with a set of bottles and a new victor torch set up. I also got a nice little Millermatic MIG machine in my shop along with a small band saw and a Milwaukee 14" carbide tip saw. I still have to get a milling machine to go along with my metal lathe. I am setting up a small welding and machine buisness. Hopefully to build into a full job shop some day.
Life should not ba a journey to arrive at the grave in a well preserved and perfectly intact coarpse, I had rather arrive in a body that is all used up, with a beer in one hand and a chicken wing in the other, yelling "OH Yeah what a ride it has been!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Good luck. Sounds like a good biz to be in.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:08 AM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Good luck, hope it grows well.
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Elder User

thendrix is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey bhardy did you check on the equipment from Appalachian Tech that we talked about?

There was a time when I thought she was wrong. Turns out she was not wrong, she was mistaken.

" Life's tough. Life's tougher if your stupid. " John Wayne
Old 04-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Elder User

bhardy501 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bhardy501 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thendrix View Post
Hey bhardy did you check on the equipment from Appalachian Tech that we talked about?
No I never had a chance. Also didnt have any funds at the time. I will get with the instructor of our local Tech and see if he can find out anything about where that stuff went.
Life should not ba a journey to arrive at the grave in a well preserved and perfectly intact coarpse, I had rather arrive in a body that is all used up, with a beer in one hand and a chicken wing in the other, yelling "OH Yeah what a ride it has been!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Posting Guru

berkad has a good reputation on FTE.berkad has a good reputation on FTE.berkad has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry to hear about the Deli and sorry I never got a chance to get by. I also closed my business and "got a job". At least you have the Paramedic thing to fall back on. I only had my tool case. Since I have lost all the overhead, profits have gone up.(don't tell Uncle Sam)

Life is a spiral! Your direction is your choice!

Steve
Old 04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkad View Post
Sorry to hear about the Deli and sorry I never got a chance to get by. I also closed my business and "got a job". At least you have the Paramedic thing to fall back on. I only had my tool case. Since I have lost all the overhead, profits have gone up.(don't tell Uncle Sam)
Not a word.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Freshman User

josephbrenner is starting off with a positive reputation.
bhard, were is your shop and what can you do any rebuilding or light body ork i have a '69 f100 and i am very slowly restoring it just let me know im in valdosta if its not to far if you gve a good FTE or military discount you can count on my business
Old 05-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephbrenner View Post
bhard, were is your shop and what can you do any rebuilding or light body ork i have a '69 f100 and i am very slowly restoring it just let me know im in valdosta if its not to far if you gve a good FTE or military discount you can count on my business
Thanks, I live onthe opposite end of the state. I live in Rome GA up toward the NW corner. I dont do body work. I am definitley not a P&B man. Thanks anyway.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter