Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

remember when

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
bigunred
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
remember when

remember when a parts guy new somthin and you could get a tire fixed without being told its not repairable. or when you got an oil change they would wipe off the crossmember and vacum your car maybe even wash the windows. or the dealer wanted your money so they would atleast walk out to see what you were interested in. or when you orderd somthin at the drive through or a resturant you actually would get your correct order; and if it was wrong theyd fix it instead of arguing with u that your wrong,and not the minumum wage genius that mixed it up in the first place. remember when customer service ment service for the customer?

Last edited by bigunred; 03-31-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-31-2008, 10:40 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,697 Likes on 1,136 Posts
I remember that and that is one reason I am starting my Fleet service and maintenance company.
Originally Posted by bigunred
remember when a parts guy new somthin and you could get a tire fixed without being told its not repairable. or when you got an oil change they would wipe off the crossmember and vacum your car maybe even wash the windows. or the dealer wanted your money so they would atleast walk out to see what you were interested in. or when you orderd somthin at the drive through or a resturant you actually would get your correct order; and if it was wrong theyd fix it instead of arguing with u that your wrong,and not the minumum wage genius that mixed it up in the first place. remember when customer service ment service for the customer?

Old 03-31-2008, 11:54 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea I remember those days. I'm starting to look for a newer car for my wife's commuter car. I wanted to see what a Focus looked like. So I went down to good ole Colorado Ford. We walked round the lot for 10 minutes & once again we couldn't of bought anything because nobody wanted to help us or even talk to us. At least if you want to look at new fords come here nobody will bug you at all. You could most likely seal one and nobody would even know you took one. So I'm looking to buy another GM product or Honda. I most likely won't buy another Ford product. Ford has pissed me off over & over.
Craig

Old 04-01-2008, 12:18 AM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
I bought my 95 f150 at Portsmouth ford in NH

everytime I took it in for service, they washed it!

it had a few small flaws that they corrected under warranty

the repairs were done on time and the truck was clean

dang, i miss that truck, but wasnt much worth saving after it rolled!

Mark

Last edited by AzBlueWolf; 04-01-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-01-2008, 02:31 AM
bigunred
Elder User
this whole thing started at mcdonaldds for the kids third time sendin it back i was hot. then checker autos parts person couldnt look up my exc on there system so i had to walk them through it shoulda just ordered it on line and went to pick it up and we were on a ford lot in avondale and couldnt get anyone to show me a new F 150 musta just been a bad day but when we deal with the public at my company it is they are right and we are there to help remidy there situation. with out them id have no income.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:15 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AzBlueWolf,
Only had GM, Dodge,Toyota, & Honda dealer do that. I have bought 6 NEW FORDS from Ford dealers. I have bought 1 Honda, 3 Toyota's, 1 Dodge, 2 Chevys. These are New.
Craig