Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Senior User

Gregg C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
Am I Still a Member

Hello. Been a long time since I checked on this and was wondering since the Ct. Chapter is now gone, am I now a member of the N.E. Chapter?

I still read and ask questions on the sight quite a bit. Mostly in the '73-'79 forum. I also see you guy's meet up monthly which is great. Considering the price of fuel I may be interested in meeting up sometime if you head down towards the Ct. Ma. border.
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers
Old 03-25-2008, 03:47 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Gregg...according to your profile you are indeed a member of the New England Chapter. Good to see you posting...join in our B/S Thread...lots of fun stuff going on in there.

One of the spots under consideration for April is the Air Museum in Windsor Locks...keep an eye out for it and we hope to meet you in the near future!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Senior User

Thanks Ken. I'll keep an eye out and see what you guy's are planning. Unfortunately I'll be working 7 days a week for the next few months so time isn't something I have a lot of for a while.

If you guy's do plan a camping meet somewhere we'd probably be up for something like that. We camp as a family at least a 1/2 dozen times a year.

Do you ever go to any car/truck shows as a group?
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers
Old 03-25-2008, 04:58 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
In January we went to AutoRama in Boston. On May 4th...I'll running a display at a classic car/truck show in South Deerfield, MA.

Mid Atlantic group is planning a GTG in Carlisle, PA in August...they are far along in their planning...check out hteir threads for more info...or contact glruff via PM...he's one of the movers and shakers in the Dela-where Chapter...and...one of the biggest post-hos around!!! JK...he's a great guy...get you any info you're looking for.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Don't forget Sean and his trailer... Carlisle or bust
BIGKEN is running an antique car show? How bout an Antique Car Salesman show as a side attraction??
Old 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91
BIGKEN is running an antique car show? How bout an Antique Car Salesman show as a side attraction??
Not running it...just going to be there with some fine new Ford product!!!

Watch the old jokes...George has offered to spring a leak on anyone I want!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91

At $4.20 a gallon that wont happen this year...
Old 03-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg C.
Hello. Been a long time since I checked on this and was wondering since the Ct. Chapter is now gone, am I now a member of the N.E. Chapter?

I still read and ask questions on the sight quite a bit. Mostly in the '73-'79 forum. I also see you guy's meet up monthly which is great. Considering the price of fuel I may be interested in meeting up sometime if you head down towards the Ct. Ma. border.

By all means please post with us..We would love to have you be a part of us..And we hope to see you at meets..
Old 03-28-2008, 05:00 AM
Senior User

Thanks. I'll try to keep an eye out where you're meets are and show up sometime. It might have to be in my sons Jetta this summer the way fuel prices are going though.
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers
Old 03-28-2008, 09:11 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Thanks. I'll try to keep an eye out where you're meets are and show up sometime. It might have to be in my sons Jetta this summer the way fuel prices are going though.
Jetta...did I hear someone say Jetta??? We had one guy show up at the last meet in a Subaru...we drowned him in a vat of beer!!! It was an awful death!!! I just don't understand one thing...while he was drowning...he got out twice to p !!! It doesn't matter what you drive...just show up!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Senior User

Jetta! Yeah, I'm getting soft in my old age. Couldn't pass up the deal we got though. He's still a Ford truck guy though. Had him driving an F-150 for the first couple of years he had his liscense.

At one time in my life I would have told you that there no way in ...... you could drown me in a vat of beer. Still probably can't but you better have a place for me to pass out for a while.
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers
Old 03-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Jetta! Yeah, I'm getting soft in my old age. Couldn't pass up the deal we got though. He's still a Ford truck guy though. Had him driving an F-150 for the first couple of years he had his liscense.

At one time in my life I would have told you that there no way in ...... you could drown me in a vat of beer. Still probably can't but you better have a place for me to pass out for a while.

I drank a whole vat of Beer the last meet....lol And I felt drowned
Old 03-28-2008, 02:52 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
I drank a whole vat of Beer the last meet....lol And I felt drowned
Yeah...and you babbled all the way home...incoherently!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Yeah...and you babbled all the way home...incoherently!!!

Why should that day be any different from any other....
Old 02-26-2009, 07:17 AM
Postmaster

Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.
Hello Gregg, Beautiful Truck! There is a CT Chapter now (again) come take a look, gas is cheaper!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:17 AM