Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Freshman User

Oggie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking I'm back...

Hey everyone. Its been a long time since I was on here. Life got a little busy since the last time I posted. Sorry its been so long.

Too everyone, new and old, "Howdy!!!"

Since the last time I was on here, my old truck gave up the ghost. The 300 just let go on my boy one night. He's buying the truck from me and building a play truck out of it. He's got a 351M and a 4speed to put in it. And he'll go from there.

I bought a 1986 F-250 XL, 2WD, 351W, automatic. I haven't had a lot of time to go through the truck yet. But, it seems pretty solid, mechanically. The body ain't pretty, but, maybe I'll finally find time to remedy that. There just ain't nothing quite like the 80 to 86 bodies. This is my third one. Maybe I'll be able to keep this one.

Well, its good to be back. Are there any gatherings planned for the future? Let me know. I'll try to make it this time.

Ya'll take care and its good to be back.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
welcome back Oggie!!!!! don't be a stranger
Old 04-02-2008, 09:25 PM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
Welcome back

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 04-02-2008, 09:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter