Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor

dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
*BD Power New Product Give-Away*

Got a PowerStoke?

Intercooler boots blowing off?

Intercooler and intake system contaminated with oil residue?

Look no further, once again the "Innovators of Diesel Technology" have your fix!

BD’s new Crank Case Vent Filter Kit for Ford 6.0 and 7.3-liter Power Stroke applications reduces oil vapor that passes through the crankcase vent and eventually contaminates the intake system. Left unchecked, oil residue will reduce intercooler efficiency, and will also deteriorate the silicone boots—causing them to balloon and blow off. BD’s Crank Case Vent Filter Kit prevents all of these issues, and includes everything you need for a professional installation, including all hardware and clamps. Installation time takes just two hours—call and order yours today!

*Be the first to have a BD Crank Case Ventilation kit installed, we are giving one away in a random draw to be held March 31st 2008.

Entry Rules:
- Go to the BD Website and sign up for the BD Online E-News Letter
- Reply on this thread with "I am signed up"
- If you are already signed up for the BD Online E-Newsletter than simply reply on this thread "I am already signed up"

Part # 1032175 6.0L PowerStroke
Part # 1032170 7.3L PowerStroke
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Postmaster

galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am already signed up
'08 CVPI
'09 F150 5.4L
'10 Mustang GT
Old 03-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Elder User

tazo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
"I am signed up"
1999 EB expedition (Wife's)
Old 03-22-2008, 01:29 AM
New User

wadietz is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am signed up.

Bill
Old 03-22-2008, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I am already signed up
Old 03-22-2008, 02:58 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
I'm signed up, or already signed up.

i ain't sure if i did it when i bought my exhaust, but i did it again.

and guys, if you don't have a bigger exhaust on your trucks yet, Dave's systems are fantastic!!.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Former Vendor

dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks guys and GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
New User

dieselnewb is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am signed up.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:42 AM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
I am signed up
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Freshman User

07Dually is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am signed up

Thanks
Charlie
Old 03-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Senior User

MLCRI$I$ II is starting off with a positive reputation.
" I am signed up"
Old 03-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Postmaster

slowmans has a good reputation on FTE.slowmans has a good reputation on FTE.
I am signed up!
2010 F-350---2.5" Readylift,5100's, Dual 5100 Stab, Deleted,running IDP/Gearhead tunes. AFE PRO Stage II , 3" Intercooler pipe, Dieselsite Coolant Filter, RiffRaff Boots, 35" BFG's on 20" XD's-Burning Bio when I can!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Elder User

jasonschwenk is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am signed up
Old 04-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Postmaster

slowmans has a good reputation on FTE.slowmans has a good reputation on FTE.
who won???????????
2010 F-350---2.5" Readylift,5100's, Dual 5100 Stab, Deleted,running IDP/Gearhead tunes. AFE PRO Stage II , 3" Intercooler pipe, Dieselsite Coolant Filter, RiffRaff Boots, 35" BFG's on 20" XD's-Burning Bio when I can!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor

The winners have been selected, the give away was done by e-mail address this time so it is difficult to match the e-mail address up to the username. I have requested that the winners post that they are the winner.

For confidentiality reasons I can not post their e-mail address.

Evan Rowe was the winner of the X-Flow Intake

and

Tom Patterson was the winner of the Crank Case Ventilation Kit.

Thanks for all the participation and keep your eyes open for more BD Give Aways... I have had my give away budget tripled this year.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:41 PM