Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Senior User

Alon@ModBargains is starting off with a positive reputation.

I'm trying to build up a customer database for email newsletters, go to www.modbargains.com and sign up in the top right. We do not sell any information and your email is kept private. The only purpose of this is to inform you of any sales/specials/new items.

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Senior User

Thanks to all who have signed up!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Senior User

I'll be sending out a newsletter in the next few weeks with summer specials, dont wait to sign up!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Couldnt' find the signup link on the top right. Can you provide a direct link? Thanks!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE Ken View Post
Couldnt' find the signup link on the top right. Can you provide a direct link? Thanks!
LOL Ken... the day you clicked on it is they day they removed it. The admins just added all the bimmerfest 2008 news on the whole right side of the page, where the newsletter used to be. I will let you know when they get it back up on the site.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Okay... I figured a round-about way of doing it. Clicked "Cart" and registered as a user without actually purchasing.... it says it will send me newsletters. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE Ken View Post
Okay... I figured a round-about way of doing it. Clicked "Cart" and registered as a user without actually purchasing.... it says it will send me newsletters. Thanks!
Ya....that actually doesnt send newsletters. We are in the process of going to different software, so the old software has features that do not work/we arent using. The best thing is to sign up on the link that WAS on the homepage....i'll try and get that back up.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Senior User

Its back up now ken!
Old 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys