Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2008, 02:22 AM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
The Bunny Thread

In a male dominated forum, I think it is great that we have Liz and George in our chapter. They not only make us smile, but 'Hold their Own'. I think it's great!

Use this thread to giv'em a hard time!

p.s. If Racer was a member of the chapter, we would have the very best in all of FTE!...Not that we aren't!

FTE is not just a Guy Thing

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-18-2008, 02:30 AM
Carpenter Local 745

khadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud of
I do not think I could give her - Snowbunny - a hard time.
She knows some sundae recipies.

Join the Hawai'i chapter *HERE*
Old 03-18-2008, 02:36 AM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
It's all in fun, but I do know what you mean...Liz is an awesome Lady!

I will not see her face to face until June, but I sense that she has a great heart and spirit.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
Yes she is! She is an awesome person!

Bring it on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12 View Post
What happens in the Club STAYS in the Club!!
Old 03-19-2008, 02:58 AM
Elder User

Eric C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
One of these days I'll make it some where to meet face to face with all of ya.

I Love the smell of Diesel in the Morning, It's the smell of $$$$$$$
Old 03-19-2008, 03:20 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric C.
One of these days I'll make it some where to meet face to face with all of ya.
Party down the road from me!!!! Actually how long does it take to get that way from Sequim?

Old 03-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
The G2G is in June!

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
Can't I be an honorary member? I'm your neighbor once removed after all, my state is next to two states that are next to you. Let's see, my ex-in laws live in Bremerton, my best friend's parents live in Coupeville, another friend of mine lives outside of Poulsbo somewhere, I've been on the Rainier tour (the brewery) and hiked around Rainier (the mountain) does that count?
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerchick21
Can't I be an honorary member? I'm your neighbor once removed after all, my state is next to two states that are next to you. Let's see, my ex-in laws live in Bremerton, my best friend's parents live in Coupeville, another friend of mine lives outside of Poulsbo somewhere, I've been on the Rainier tour (the brewery) and hiked around Rainier (the mountain) does that count?
You already are!

Old 03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
Cool, thanks!
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Wow!! Our very own thread!!! How cool i t hat?!?!?

Racerchick, as one of the girls that is also, one of the guys, we would be honored if you shared our thread!!! Whoo!! Hooo!!

Oh, BTW,,, I took my last final today!!!! I'm FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have eleven days to drink, sleep and post my little heart out!!! Yeah!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Posting Guru

caseys has a good reputation on FTE.caseys has a good reputation on FTE.
To the Bunnys:

Though I have not met ya all nor know you both very well....but here is a link to a site of "bunny jokes". Corny, but funny:

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy4/cand...unnyjokes.html

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~ Ancient
Old 03-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Carpenter Local 745

khadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud of
CAN I BE A CHAPTER MEMBER TOO? please can I, can I, huh.....?

Did you all see the SONY commercial with all the colored bunnies running around? Neat commercial!

The FTE bunnies better get some royalties from Sony.

Join the Hawai'i chapter *HERE*
Old 03-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny
Wow!! Our very own thread!!! How cool i t hat?!?!?

Racerchick, as one of the girls that is also, one of the guys, we would be honored if you shared our thread!!! Whoo!! Hooo!!

Oh, BTW,,, I took my last final today!!!! I'm FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have eleven days to drink, sleep and post my little heart out!!! Yeah!!
You better be careful there mom... you're starting sluring and haven't even drank anything yet! Doesn't it feel good to be done!?

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 11:06 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBunny
You better be careful there mom... you're starting sluring and haven't even drank anything yet! Doesn't it feel good to be done!?
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Little do you know!!! I'm on my third beer, thank you very much!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 03-19-2008, 11:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter