Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
Lunch Thursday

I will be in Phoenix March 13 for Safety Council meeting, Anyone game for lunch?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Hey, I wish I was closer to Phoenix..... I would take you up on that offer.

I bet you have a few meetings like that every year, Which reminds me, I caught my Employee standing on the TOP of a 4 foot ladder today, I kindly told him that if he wanted to work with me tomorrow, He better get down and get a 6 foot ladder. He did not talk to me the rest of the day, I was suprized how much he got done! Well enough of that crap. I hate work! not really.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I have Safety council every month, makes it kinda nice I get a paid trip to phoenix every month, helps to get my stuff done.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:03 AM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
I take lunch from 11 til noon...i'm game...I'm about a mile from sky harbor

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 03-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Post Fiend

Knock Kneed Lobster?
Old 03-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
sounds good!

I really miss lobster...living in NH I used to have it half a dozen times a year!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Post Fiend

see you thursday
Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 PM
New User

kyote420 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I sure would like to make it but im on call. where is it? Maybe I could stop by for a quick meet and greet.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Post Fiend

32nd street and Washington, north side of Sky harbor airport.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=20...u5dnV_vI9L4LXg
Old 03-12-2008, 11:07 PM
New User

kyote420 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well as far as the lynx lake run i sure would like to make it in my ford on the first AZ run but it"s not ready for the trip yet. Due to lack of tires and gas $. Might be making it in the PT cruiser. So dont count me out.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Post Fiend

Buuuurp... oops excuse me...mighty good lunch

it was good to meet you Bart, i just wish we had a lil more time to talk!

saving my pennies (nickles, dimes and quarters,too) for gas!

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 03-13-2008, 10:03 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

That's OK just show up & join the fun. I most likely will be showing up in our Blazer. I'm with you gas. I would rather meet everyone and be a part of the meet than to NOT SHOW UP because my F250 4x4 gets 8-10 MPG & we have a 300 mile round trip. I have other things to spend money on besides gas. I hope any member here doesn't feel they can't come because their FORD gets poor mileage, yet they have a car that gets much better. I really feel that Bart, Bill,& Travis will agree with me. We may get razzed a bunch but at least we will be there. It is just real hard to spend $100+ dollars to drive my Ford when I have two other vehicles that will cost $50 or less.

Bart, Bill, & Travis and any other please post your feelings.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Post Fiend

I have no problem with what you drive. just show up and meet new friends. I have met 2 in the last couple of weeks and am looking fwd to meeting more.
p.s. I own 3 chevys. it's ok we won't enroll anyone in Chevy drivers anonymous
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 AM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Thanks Bart. I was pretty sure you would agree. This should be a fun time I'm looking forward to it.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter