S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Excellent meeting today!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Had a tick of fun, good vitals & it was rather nice to my y'all as well.
Can't wait to do it again!

Old 03-10-2008, 04:44 AM
GETDOWN!!!
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah, the meet today was great. and the food wasnt half bad either haha. so many nice trucks. drew, that supercharger and airbag kit was to die for. looking very sharp. definetly one of a kind. and that F. 450 man oh man is that truck a beast jim. everyones rides were so nice. good to see some F. 100's out there and to put some faces to usernames too. we should make this meet a monthly thing and move the location all around OC to accomadate everybody. what do you guys think?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:02 AM
wpeloqui
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone,

That was a fun meetup. I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing your trucks. Thanks for taking the pictures Dave, my truck looks good when you can't see all the damn orange tree pollen on it I am looking forward to the next get together. I am fine with driving a ways, as long as my budget can accommodate the fuel expenditure. Perhaps a place we can relax and smoke some cigars

Willie

Old 03-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Kepler4
Hey Brady, my son Colt had a great time talking to your Lady. Unfortunately, my memory is not even remotely close to Bill's so... he asked her name and I cannot recall. Your truck is cool and it was a pleasure meeting you!

It was great to meet all of you guys and your ladies!

Drew, loved the sound of the Magnaflow when you pulled in the parking lot.

Jim, awesome camper setup on your F-450. PM me about our conversation if you have more questions...

Flash, thanks for shootin' the breeze with us at lunch. Clean ride you've got!

*****, Alon, Brian and Brian, .... geez, I just can't recall all your names right now! fun_suv (AKA big guy in the corner...) thanks so much for taking and posting pics!

I'm looking forward to the next meeting guys.

Hey Fred, thanks for chiming in! Steve is The Man!!

Heck it was like a whirlwind tour meeting everybody. We'll definitely do it again soon.
Kepler

It was rather fun jawin' w/ you as well & you've to be rather proud of that boy of yours, Colt! One of the most well behaved youngsters for his age I've seen in a while!

Cheers
Flashy

Old 03-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Primered 1966 f100
Well it was nice to meet all you guys and thanks to Steve for putting it together. I am looking forward to the next time. Unfortunately my truck wasn't braking due to the fact that it had no brake fluid! LOL. I definitely gotta get that fixed up before the next meeting. That along with the headlights and windshield wippers(rewired). Its old and needs work what can I say? Thanks for the brake fluid Colonel Flashman. It's kinda weird once I got it home the brakes started working again.
I do what I'm able to help a someone in distress, besides, what goes around, comes around!