General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Missing Person-please Read!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM
HamerDown
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Missing Person-please Read!

*Florida Jet RC-Event...PLEASE READ...and pass along to your contacts!

Do you have any or know of any friends that will be
attending the RC Jet show in Lakeland Florida call
"Florida-Jet" this March 6'th-9'th?

My reason for asking...even though his wife sold all 15 of his Jets and Planes and top of the line equipment that equaled thousands, and thousands of dollars I feel (if) my brother is alive (I pray) and is in Florida it would be pretty tough for him not to attend a few days of this RC-Jet event. I'm on the edge of booking a flight down there myself but if you know of anyone that was going to attend maybe they could print out a few pictures/info from the NJ
Missing Persons website and hand it to the person at check inn just incase my brother may show up there. I
found out from the shows Promoter that there's only one way in and out at the field location> (Linder
Regional Airport). Between 500-700 people a day Thursday-Friday, maybe twice that amount Saturday
Sunday.
Missing Persons link below or Google (Daniel S
Burroughs missing)
http://www.njvu.org/cgi-bin/njsp/mpdisplay.cgi?mpid=453

Thanks Ray

PS admin please sticky this where you feel appropriate.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:01 PM
freirefishing
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hope all turns out well for you and your family

Old 02-27-2008, 05:37 PM
blue beast
Posting Guru
What were the circumstances of his being listed as missing? Did he leave with his car
and did the cops find it in Fl? Has he ever been here or lived here and where? Was he
known to use drugs or any other vice? Did he have a second bank account(ie money
missing from regular account or money from another source) I know some of these questions are kind of personal and hard but it
would help give me an idea on who to ask and what area he would probably be in. You
can PM me with the answers if you want. I know people in the hobby in Tampa, Orland
and Daytona beach and it would probably help if I had some better pictures to give out
If he was into certain other things it could narrow down the search area since certain
things congregate in certain areas of the state. Is there a reward of any kind I can
add to the pictures? Is he on any kind of medication and do you think another woman
was involved?

Old 02-27-2008, 07:01 PM
HamerDown
Senior User
Originally Posted by blue beast
What were the circumstances of his being listed as missing? Did he leave with his car
and did the cops find it in Fl? Has he ever been here or lived here and where? Was he
known to use drugs or any other vice? Did he have a second bank account(ie money
missing from regular account or money from another source) I know some of these questions are kind of personal and hard but it
would help give me an idea on who to ask and what area he would probably be in. You
can PM me with the answers if you want. I know people in the hobby in Tampa, Orland
and Daytona beach and it would probably help if I had some better pictures to give out
If he was into certain other things it could narrow down the search area since certain
things congregate in certain areas of the state. Is there a reward of any kind I can
add to the pictures? Is he on any kind of medication and do you think another woman
was involved?
PM will be sent...