Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
official invite

This sould be going out to all registered in Arizona

Please mark you calendars for April 5<sup>th</sup> and 6<sup>th</sup>, and plan on joining the Arizona Chapter of FTE for Our First Annual Spring Run to<st1><st1> Lynx</st1> <st1>Lake</st1></st1> It will be a great time to make new friends, grill up some great food, partake of your favorite beverage, camp at the lake (or stay at nearby hotel). There is fishing, hiking, gold panning and the <st1><st1>Bradshaw</st1><st1> Mountains</st1></st1> are just South of the lake for wheeling. Or maybe just hang out and visit.

Whatever your interests are just plan on bringing the FAMILY and plan on a good time.

<st1>Bart Kemp</st1>

<st1:state w:st="on"><st1>Arizona</st1></st1:state> Chapter Leader
Old 02-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Bart,

I sure hope the weather will be warm enough that early in April. We need to warn the people from the southern part of the State to expect cool to cold nights. Their lows will be closer to the highs at Lynx Lake the first of April. Another words bring coats & warm bedding.

Craig
Old 02-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
darn you Craig I was going to be selling sleeping bags, coats and fire wood. you just killed my spring fishing fund.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Sorry about that Bart. Now I'm going to have to pass a pay raise for you. Darn I hate it when I put myself on the spot. Now I'll have to draft a bill & get to lobbying for the bill to pass. That means I'll have to show up with a truck load of money to buy the votes needed. Man I messed up I can see that. But if that's what is needed I'll pull it off some how.
Craig
Old 02-25-2008, 10:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter