Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
March 9th...Red Hook Brewery...Portsmouth Sign up

March 9th...Red Hook Brewery...Portsmouth NH is what we will be doing please sign up...
Old 02-26-2008, 06:05 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Count me in!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
We need to kick this event up a step.....

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm tentatively in. That is, I'd love to go; I just need to check with my better half that we don't already have something & I'll let you know for sure. Look forward to meeting y'all.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4barnes
I'm tentatively in. That is, I'd love to go; I just need to check with my better half that we don't already have something & I'll let you know for sure. Look forward to meeting y'all.

Bring the better 1/2 with you......
Old 02-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I would, but not sure my 21 month old son would be too happy about being around all that beer without being allowed to drink it. (You should have seen the little SOB go after my Negra Modelo last night!) And when he's not happy, WE'RE not happy
Old 02-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Posting Legend

C-4 we are really hoping you can make it..we like to meet you...
Old 02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I should be able to make this one..

As a side note the tours are from 1:00-4:00pm on the hour..

So they probably only take 1 hour..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-27-2008, 10:52 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
I'm planning on being there as long as the weather is good. Bill and Chip should be accompanying me.
Dick...Slackmaster #29/Avid Winter Hater!!!
Member of the Massachusetts Chapter
"We get too soon old and too late smart"
PJ - RIP
FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL..WHEN THE TURBO SPOOLS THE BS ENDS!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I was just thinking..

Has anyone ever tasted Redhook Beer?

Maybe we don't want to try it...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
I was just thinking..

Has anyone ever tasted Redhook Beer?

Maybe we don't want to try it...

One of the guys comes in the shop drinks the stuff...and he always has a smile on his face....lol
Old 02-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Posting Legend

Bump - Bump
Old 02-29-2008, 03:49 PM
FTE Sponsor

RealTruckMan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Great beer guys. Spent 10 years with Anheuser Busch selling the stuff. Wish I could go, but little too far away for me. ESB and the IPA are my 2 favorites.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTruckMan
Great beer guys. Spent 10 years with Anheuser Busch selling the stuff. Wish I could go, but little too far away for me. ESB and the IPA are my 2 favorites.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!
You can fly right into Pease Tradeport and walk to the brewery than walk/stammer/stumble/stagger/swagger/crawl back to the tradeport and go home. Don't even have to get behind the wheel.

Anything else you need answered.....
Old 02-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
You can fly right into Pease Tradeport and walk to the brewery than walk back to the tradeport and go home. Don't even have to get behind the wheel.

Anything else you need answered.....

Good one Dan...Yes Yes
Old 02-29-2008, 06:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
brewery, ford, hook, portsmouth, red, sign, truck