Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Exclamation 2008 N. E. Chapter Birthday Thread : (Roasting and B-Day B/S Welcome)

Second out of the chute is none other than our monolithic Chapter Secretary BIGKEN... FEB 26th

(First One was "THEDADDYCAT", on/about Feb 15th, but that was before I finally got this thread off the ground. We'll get you next year. Besides, BIGKEN requires his own chute.)

I leave all the decorations to the vast imaginations of other chapter members and Honored Guests.. (and GLRUFF)

But I suggest instead of cakes and candles, one might post flying doctors' scales, apples, sphygmomanometers, brochures for knee replacements etc.

To the medically challenged, it's still winter, so flying snow shovels, brushes, ice picks and the like can be substituted for walkers and wheel chairs.

Don't know the large fella's age but I'd start the bidding at 55
Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
So make sure you bring him a party platter at

1 Main Street Greenfield MA....

Load it with Pastrami......
Old 02-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Celery and carrot platter on big leaves of lettuce.. He's older now you know!
Old 02-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91
Celery and carrot platter on big leaves of lettuce.. He's older now you know!
This is true..But he still need meat.....
Old 02-25-2008, 10:13 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91
.. He's older now you know!
But still NOT a rabbit!

I looked because today IS my birthday, and was wondering what kind of heckling I was getting.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 02-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Posting Legend

Happy Birthday ArdWrknTrk...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:35 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
littleken...Sean...you guys are too much!!! By the way littleken...you're wrong on the age!!! Guess again!!! No baloons for me???
Old 02-25-2008, 11:37 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
ArdWrknTrk...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!! Come on up and I'll buy you an ice cold Sammy!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:40 AM
So Little To Say!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRK...I HOPE CARYN GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
littleken...Sean...you guys are too much!!! By the way littleken...you're wrong on the age!!! Guess again!!! No baloons for me???
You mean your older than 55??

Happy Birthday Ken
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-25-2008, 12:14 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
But still NOT a rabbit!

I looked because today IS my birthday, and was wondering what kind of heckling I was getting.
Happy Birthday ArdWrknTrk..

If it is heckling you want for your birthday you came to the right place..

But in order to do it right we need to know how many times you been around the track...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-25-2008, 12:23 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer

Happy Birthday Ken
Now listen up...you young whippa snappa...show some respect for your elders!!! My grandfather used to say..."The only thing golden about the golden years is your urine...if you're lucky"!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:

Happy Birthday Ken

No comment...
Old 02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Happy Birthday ArdWrknTrk..

If it is heckling you want for your birthday you came to the right place..

But in order to do it right we need to know how many times you been around the track...
Oh, I have no doubt................

I'm a "young whippa snappa." ,45 today.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 02-25-2008, 01:08 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
Oh, I have no doubt................

I'm a "young whippa snappa." ,45 today.
So I guess BIGKEN has a comfortable lead on you then...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-25-2008, 01:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter