Franklin2
Received 1,675 Likes on 1,354 Posts
aussie heads for sale

Old 07-26-2002, 11:43 AM
blueoval79
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aussie heads for sale

I found a set of aussie heads for sale on e-bay if anyones interested. The guy wants $102, they seem to be in good shape

Old 07-28-2002, 12:30 PM
trinogt
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
aussie heads for sale

A fellow by the name of Cameron Manewell exports Aussie heads, and he just sent me an email to tell me there is big shipment coming to the US.

The following is cut from that email:
Hi There,

We are just in the process of collecting all the heads up to get them stripped and magnafluxed, etc. Soon as we have them all ready and packaged I will let you know. Sorry for the delay in response I was holding off replying till I knew exactly how many sets we had to go in this load as the response has been huge. We should be safe to cover all the orders so I will let you know when they are ready to ship out. At this point it is looking like the load to CA will go Mid-Late Sep and the load to FL Mid to late Aug.

I know we quoted the price of US$250 previously on some message boards, others were quoted a higher price and we are trying to stick to this but the cost of arrange everything has become a little higher than we expected and we are looking at closer to US$300, but DEFFINATELY NO HIGHER. We are sorry for the inconvenience but I believe this is still a great price for everyone. I'm sure you have seen these heads sell for around US$450 upto US$1000 a pair in the same standard we are offering.

If you could reply back to me with a confirmation to tell us if you would deffinately like a set and which load you would prefer your heads on, either CA or FL. We will make the final arrangements and also give you the final cost of freight from from the Port your choice (CA or FL) to your home. Freight from Australia to the US is included in the price of the heads, the only freight cost you pay is from CA or FL to your home, I'm am told this is approx US$20 - $60 (a pair) depending how far away you are.

Again to clarify the heads are:

Australian Cleveland 2V CLOSED Chamber heads. They will bolt to any Cleveland block and are deffinatley bolt on horsepower. The heads are stripped bare, cleaned and magnafluxed to be found free of any cracks or defects. We can supply the heads with full valve gear if required, that being the used original parts or if you would like we can supply new parts at a very good price. Also if you would like any other engine components at the same time please let us know. We can even get you LONG 302 Cleveland Rods and Short 351 pistons to match.

If you would like we can also have the heads machined or prepared to what ever stage you would like so please let us know how you would like them. Each set of heads will be boxed and labelled with each owners name so there will be no worries about recieving the wrong heads. The heads are prepared by a professional head reconditioning workshop.

Ok I look forward to hearing from you soon,
See ya
Cameron Manewell
#####s
info@#####.com
www.#####.com

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displaythumbnail.php?&photoid=5362&.jpg
Ford started it; Ford will finish it!

Old 07-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Brian S
Posting Guru
aussie heads for sale

$102? Good price, give him my email. Brianesff(No Email Addresses In Posts!)

Old 07-29-2002, 10:18 AM
blu93gt
Senior User
aussie heads for sale

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 29-Jul-02 AT 11:25 AM (EST)]Brian, the $102 ones were on ebay. it's an auction - you have to go bid on them. there's no way you'll get them for under $200, unless it's one where you have to pay shipping from down under. the ones from sellers in the US have been getting about $300 for greasy heads in need of a rebuild. maybe a little less if they're all rusty, or more if they've been blasted clean... plus shipping, which i think is about $40

Old 07-29-2002, 03:56 PM
Brian S
Posting Guru
aussie heads for sale

I can get a set for $200 from a friend delivered but $102 was lower than I can get anywhere. I bid on a set a couple days ago but the reserve wasn't met. There's another set that is currently $150 but reserve not met. The best price I found from a US distributor is $325.

Old 07-29-2002, 08:01 PM
trinogt
Cargo Master
aussie heads for sale

Then these cleaned, magnafluxed heads (with original valve hardware, if desired) should be a great deal at $300 "and no more"! That is imported price, to CA or FL; your choice. Email me if you want me to put you in contact with the fellow. I am in no way responsible for any transactions. Just trying to hook people up with some great offroad bolt-on heads. I'd get a set myself for my 351M, but I don't have the cash. (Young family!)
Mark

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displaythumbnail.php?&photoid=5362&.jpg

Old 07-31-2002, 09:59 AM
PATRICKA
New User
aussie heads for sale

Hi Guy,
Just read your post about the Aussie heads. Could you give me the parties name and contact # to get a set of these heads? Would sure appreciate it.

Patricka

Old 07-31-2002, 10:15 AM
trinogt
Cargo Master
aussie heads for sale

Patricka: Please send me your email address to marbyn@telusplanet.net
I will pass on the email address to Cam so you can contact him directly.
Mark

Old 08-05-2002, 01:18 PM
PATRICKA
New User
aussie heads for sale

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-Aug-02 AT 02:19 PM (EST)]Hi Guy,

Really glad that you replied. My truck right now has a stuck intake valve and now is perfect timing to stick on the better breathing aussie's.I hate my email address because I get bombarded with about a 150 junk emails a day it is a nightmare.But none the less I will filter through and find your email. If it would be no trouble to you I would really, really appreciate a fax to my personal fax as well so I will be sure to get this information.The number is (503) 669-0219 that is an Oregon number. I really appreciate your time in this matter for my truck is down and out and all of our summer fun is on hold till I get this remedied.

Sincerely,

Patrick Anderson

P.S I have just received some sort of error message that will not communicate with your E-mail. Do not know the problem but am hoping that this post will reach you. My e-mail is patrick.christenson@imagina.com

Old 08-05-2002, 10:57 PM
trinogt
Cargo Master
aussie heads for sale

Patrick; I am just waiting for a reply from Cam with his contact information. As soon as I get that, I will fax it to you, no problemo.
Mark

Old 08-21-2002, 12:02 AM
satx77stepside
Junior User
aussie heads for sale

>$102? Good price, give him my email. Brianesff(No Email Addresses In Posts!)

I doubt if they will sell anywhere near that. If anyone is interested I have several sets laying around in my garage that I would be willing to sell. I'd like $350 + actual shipping (or I'll drop them off if you live around San Antonio, TX). Cleaned and crack tested of course. If anyone is interested email xxxxx.com .

[Edited by moderator]

Old 08-21-2002, 12:35 AM
Brian S
Posting Guru
aussie heads for sale

$350 is far from a deal, and the last guy who advertised several sets for sale was banned from this forum.

Old 08-21-2002, 12:54 AM
satx77stepside
Junior User
aussie heads for sale

>$350 is far from a deal, and the last guy who advertised
>several sets for sale was banned from this forum.

<shrug> That's what I'd like, no one forcing anybody to do anything.

As for being banned. I apologize, I haven't been to this website for a long time I was just browsing with some time to kill. It wasn't until after I posted that I ran across other posts taking about how you were not allowed to sell items. I'm sorry if anyone has trouble with my post and I won't put anything for sell in here again.

Old 08-21-2002, 02:34 AM
Brian S
Posting Guru
aussie heads for sale

There's no real harm done. The other guy also read the user agreement after he advertised some parts.

He thought he was helping reader's find some "hard to locate" parts.

This isn't the most forgiving forum.
One strike and you're out.

Quick Reply: aussie heads for sale