Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Arrow Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here!

That's right, this is the sales center of Washington State!

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

WAFTE achived buy/sell/trade ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me

Last edited by SteveBricks; 10-15-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Senior User

Roger C is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger C View Post
I need a pair of 390 rocker oil baffles. I had to rob them to put in my 352. Seems when whoever rebuilt the 352, the deflectors weren't used. Also if anyone has an FE timing cover set with repair sleeve that would be great. Actually I could use a Full gasket set also. Thanks
I don't need rocker baffles.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Elder User

79Supercab is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm looking for a nice chrome front bumper. One with the license plate cutout. Needs to in very good condition.

I'm in Milton.

Ryan

'78 F250 Crew Cab, Custom, long bed, Cummins 12v, 47RH, NP241, D60 & D70 w/ 3.54's
Cummins Swap: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...ld-thread.html
'71 Bronco, 302EFI, D44 & 9" w/ARBs, 4.27's, alloy shafts, CTMs, 37" MTRs, onboard air, 8274, 4" lift w/ Extended Arms
Old 03-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Postmaster

FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.
Bout2GetWhooped
WANTED:1980's Ford 351W H.O air cleaner assembly or 1980's 460 air cleaner with working air door mechanism.

1986 Ford F-250 XL 4X2 351W H.O. Weiand Stealth Intake, Comp XE250H Cam, Comp Magnum Rockers. Summit/Holley 600 CFM 4010 4V Carburetor. 130A 3G Alternator. PMGR Starter. 10.25" Rear With Open 3.55:1. 233,000 miles.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFETruck View Post
WANTED:1980's Ford 351W H.O air cleaner assembly or 1980's 460 air cleaner with working air door mechanism.
I think I still got a stock air filter housing off a 87 460. No idea if the air door mechanism still works.
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
Old 03-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Postmaster

FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.FordFETruck has a great reputation on FTE.
Bout2GetWhooped
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteFord View Post
I think I still got a stock air filter housing off a 87 460. No idea if the air door mechanism still works.
If you have a vacuum pump/tester you can test if the diaphragm canister is still good. Also could probably take a heat gun to the thermostatic switch to see if it does anything. If it does work. Do you happen to have any pics of it?

1986 Ford F-250 XL 4X2 351W H.O. Weiand Stealth Intake, Comp XE250H Cam, Comp Magnum Rockers. Summit/Holley 600 CFM 4010 4V Carburetor. 130A 3G Alternator. PMGR Starter. 10.25" Rear With Open 3.55:1. 233,000 miles.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFETruck View Post
If you have a vacuum pump/tester you can test if the diaphragm canister is still good. Also could probably take a heat gun to the thermostatic switch to see if it does anything. If it does work. Do you happen to have any pics of it?
When I get a chance I'll dig it out and you can come by and check it out.
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
Old 03-12-2015, 05:06 AM
Posting Guru

oddfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for shop equipment either cheap or trade for Part, Labor or Hauling or whatever.

Looking for a Large Air Compressor either 220v or 110v prefer 50 gallon or bigger.
Hydraulic Tubing Bender.
Press that's 10 Ton or better.
Drill Press that's a Floor Model.
Metal Lathe.
Sand Blasting Equipment.
Large Tool Boxes and/or Steel Workbenches.
Tools of all kinds: Air, Electric, Jacks, Stands, Power, Hydraulic, Specialty etc etc etc.

1978 F-250 CCSB 460-ZF5-D60
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...ld-thread.html
1961 Econoline 5 window pickup 144 I6
1985 E350 14" Box Van 6.9 IDI
1968 Dodge A108 Van /6
Old 03-12-2015, 05:32 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteFord View Post
When I get a chance I'll dig it out and you can come by and check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie View Post
Looking for shop equipment either cheap or trade for Part, Labor or Hauling or whatever.

Looking for a Large Air Compressor either 220v or 110v prefer 50 gallon or bigger.
Hydraulic Tubing Bender.
Press that's 10 Ton or better.
Drill Press that's a Floor Model.
Metal Lathe.
Sand Blasting Equipment.
Large Tool Boxes and/or Steel Workbenches.
Tools of all kinds: Air, Electric, Jacks, Stands, Power, Hydraulic, Specialty etc etc etc.

I have one that I think is a 40 or 60 Lb HF one that I would not mind parting with.
Let me know and I'll go get some photos of it.

Sean Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 03-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Posting Guru

Interested, what all is included?

1968 Dodge A108 Van /6
Old 03-13-2015, 02:54 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
It's one of the red tank ones that sits on the floor.

So that would be tank,valves,hoses and nozzle.
Really a simple thing.I got it for a project that I
finished some time ago and now it's just talking
up space I would like to have back.
Also I have some #10(I think) 3 wire in armored
cable. There is about 50~75 feet and it's cooper.
I think I can do without that. Before we talk any $
on the wire let me get a measurement of it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Just a bit of both in me

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 03-14-2015, 06:25 PM
Elder User

planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.
Chrome bumper in great shape. 92 to 96 year. Asking $90.00 or will consider trade for 8x8x16 cinder blocks in good condition.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Elder User

planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.planehunter has a good reputation on FTE.
Original headlight lenses and marker lights set. No bulbs.
$20.00
Old 03-18-2015, 10:36 AM
New User

bs52 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie View Post
Need money and want this stuff gone, lowered prices.

Getting rid of some 385 series parts and a couple carbs. 385 = 370 429 460 494 521 600

New in box Main Girdle for 2 bolt main 385 with studs and 12 point hardware $75 obo

Headman headers for 385 2wd 73-79 truck, some surface rust, usable condition. $50

Will probably dig up more as time goes on.

Interested in trading, need DOM tube and square tubing and aftermarket cam/lifter set for 385, roller rockers, fuel cell or transfer tank or who knows what, offer away.
Good morning OFJ, I have a 50 gallon transfer flow, I am using in the back of my f350. I'm interested in trading for camper related items. Really need a set of torklift tiedowns.

1971 MGB roadster w/custom quick change towbar adapter brackets
Old 03-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Posting Guru

You looking for Frame Mount or Bed Mount?

Have a picture of the Tank?

1968 Dodge A108 Van /6
Old 03-19-2015, 11:37 PM