Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Post Fiend

superduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud of
Need some help from SF Bay members

Hi all, I'm looking at buying a 97 F350 from a guy in Richmond, CA (SF Bay area) and I was wondering if anybody lives close by there and might be willing to go take a look at the truck for me. If you think you can, send me a PM and let me know. Thanks!
PAA Member #2
97 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD
96 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD - totaled 4/17/11 and sorely missed
God speed PaysonPSD, you will be missed
ThumperTalk / All Things Moto! / Back Country Rebels / SAWS / BRC
Old 02-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I'd be happy to, but it's 400 miles away! Did you post this in NorCal?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Post Fiend

superduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud ofsuperduty4x4 has much to be proud of
No, I wasn't sure if SF Bay counted as NorCal or SoCal because it's right on the line I'll post in NorCal and see if I get any bites.
PAA Member #2
97 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD
Old 02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Post Fiend

Found someone in the PSD forums.
PAA Member #2
97 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD
Old 02-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Good deal - glad to hear it!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 02-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Post Fiend

Scratch that- owner took the truck to the shop today to get the A/C and fuel gauge fixed, so the guy who was going to go look at it for me wasn't able to... still trying to get a set of eyes on this beast before the weekend.
PAA Member #2
97 F350 CCLB 4x4 PSD
Old 02-21-2008, 11:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter