Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Posting Guru

swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.
swannsa
New Drifter on the Way

Well folks we're finally off to have our baby boy tomorrow... going in at 6:30 to get the wife induced... hopefully have a newborn by high noon! Looking forward to the boy, already got two girls and even the dogs are female! I need help! BTW, caught a cute pic of the girls this evening... looks like they're learning well.

My Cowgirl Princesses...

Click the image to open in full size.
'07 Foose Stallion (Mustang GT)

Old 02-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Posting Guru

mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrats!! We just found out we can expect an addition to our family in about 8 months. Hope everything went well!!

2002 Excursion Limited 4X4, PSD, 6637, CCV, Gauges, 4" MBRP, John Woods Valve Body, DP Tuner
2001 F250 4x4 PSD, SUPERCAB, ARE UTILITY TOPPER
Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Posting Guru

swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.
swannsa
He made it! Samuel Edward Swann was born today, February 20 at 9:18 am MST. He is 6 lbs, 15 oz and measures 19 1/2 inches. Baby and Misty are doing well, now I need to celebrate! Finally got our son on the third try! Best of all... Misty was only in labor for 50 minutes!!! Must be some kinda record.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
Good to hear everything is okay, Samuel is a good American name!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:24 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Congrats on the new addition! I'm out numbered at my house, so I can imagine your relief to get a boy this time around...

I figure in another 6 or 7 years the girls will be talking about dating and I'll be doing a lot of shot-gun cleaning.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Posting Guru

mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Glad to hear everything went well. Looks like you have a great family!!

2002 Excursion Limited 4X4, PSD, 6637, CCV, Gauges, 4" MBRP, John Woods Valve Body, DP Tuner
2001 F250 4x4 PSD, SUPERCAB, ARE UTILITY TOPPER
Old 02-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
Scott, congratulations to you and Misty and the big sisters. Lovely family. One of life's miracles just happened so stand there awhile and think about it all. You are blessed!
Tim
Old 02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Posting Guru

swannsa
Thanks all... he's named after my Dad, who passed away 5 years ago at 42 years old. It is an old family name passed down for more generations than we know... that and Daniel Edward.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Posting Guru

big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.
Congrats on the new baby! My wife took a look at the pics and started to cry because we don't have a baby yet. She informed me that we have to try harder to have a baby. Oh the sacrifices I make for her.

Again, congratulations on the good looking family. Remember to raise Samuel right by teaching him that Fords are #1.

"get away from me you unlucky jerk before your luck rubs off on me!"
Old 02-23-2008, 05:34 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter

Tags
drifter, montana, vulcan