Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Elder User

ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.
michael Wynn Ameritaz bigtaznt
littlesunray going in surgery

at 2PM today littlesunray will be in surgery for gall stones.
that seemed to be her problem for the past few weeks. she
thought she had the flu, gas, etc. but last night they decovered
the gall stones.
i will keep you posted on her details as i get them.
lets all hope that everything goes alright and she is home
to her little guys very soon.

</pre>

Old 02-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Good luck! I'll be sure to say a prayer for you guys
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 02-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Wish Mellisa our best Mike.

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Give Melissa our best from you DE chapter buds

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Mike...I'll be thinking a good thought for a successful outcome!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Elder User

ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.
thanks

thanks for the replies. i'll tell her, but her potassium dropped so it is now pushed back to 4 PM

Old 02-19-2008, 03:21 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
tell Mellisa the club and Saturday nights just ain't rite without you both there Mike.

and to get better real quick, or we will move Darren in to the bed next to her for a room mate.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Keeping all of you in my thoughts.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Hope she makes a great recovery from your friends in MD.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Elder User

just returned from the hospital, the surgery went fine, no complications. she says she is in alot of pain, and i could see it on her face. but overall she is doing well, just very hungry from fasting all day today.
i told er about the replies from before i went back to the hospital. i'll give her the messages tomorrow when i go up. i print up he thread for her.

as for the procedure, they removed her gall bladder, and the doctor told me it was enlarge to 3 times the normal size, (that would explain all the pain she was having) they also told me recovery will be about 14 to 20 days to be back to as normal as possible. she will be making more bathroom run now, do to unable to process fats in food and what not. but at least the pain will be gone. just can not understand how it takes like 31/2 weeks to actually find the problem, with a lot of mis diagnoses. in turn leading to wrong treatment, thank god it was not someting to be life threatening

well thanks for allowing me to vent a little here. and thank for all the well wishes from every one.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Mike that is great news. Tell Melissa they have internet access at the nurses station. lol

I know what you mean about missed diagnosis.

The Delaware Chapter sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery for Melissa

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 02-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Post Fiend

F350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputation
Best wishes and prayers from the Texas chapter too. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” Will Rogers
Old 02-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Elder User

thanks glruff will do

Old 02-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Best wishes for a fast recovery.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Elder User

lwfox002 has a great reputation on FTE.lwfox002 has a great reputation on FTE.lwfox002 has a great reputation on FTE.lwfox002 has a great reputation on FTE.
Sometimes abdominal problems are so hard to diagnose. Glad to know that she is doing fine and they finally found the problem. Our prayers are with you and her, mostly her.

Tell her to get well soon.
PSD Addict #13
2003 F350 CC DRW 4X4 (6X6) Traded
2002 F150 XLT 5.4 Triton V8
2002 Excursion Limited 4X4 V10 Bone Stock
Old 02-19-2008, 09:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
1996, 49l, flashpaq, i6, superchips