Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2008, 08:04 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Say Hello to GreatNorthWoods and Lead Head

Hey New England...say hello to our newest members...GreatNorthWoods and Lead Head!!!

GreatNorthWoods is from New Hampshire and owns a "48 F3...check out his gallery...very nice indeed.

Lead Head is from Rhode Island and has a '87 Ranger.

Welcome aboard...hopefully we'll get to meet you at a GTG in the near future!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Posting Guru

thedaddycat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Greetings and welcome to the NE chapter.
TAG, Power Elbow, Blisteins, gages, MBRP 4" Turbo-back
XCal2 by SDT, HFCM drain, Centrimatic balancers
ESP luber, Oilguard bypass filter
Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Senior User

Trusty Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome. Always good to have new blood... y'know for the sacrifices.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Welcome aboard...

We will have to initiate them right with a trip to kittens....
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Welcome gentle men..Great to have new faces and new ideas.....
Old 02-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Post Fiend

GreatNorthWoods has a very good reputation on FTE.GreatNorthWoods has a very good reputation on FTE.GreatNorthWoods has a very good reputation on FTE.GreatNorthWoods has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the welcome guys! I've been hanging around the 48-60 forum for over five years now and just got my 48 F-3 (converted to F-1) in running condition last year.

1949 F-1
Old 02-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatNorthWoods
Thanks for the welcome guys! I've been hanging around the 48-60 forum for over five years now and just got my 48 F-3 in running condition last year.

We do hope to see you at our meets we love old iron...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Postmaster

Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey guys! My ranger is still a work in progress, my dad let it sit for 4 years, then decided to give it to me. Hopefully I'll have it moving, and the 2-3 holes in the body patched up next year when I get my liscense.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Head
Hey guys! My ranger is still a work in progress, my dad let it sit for 4 years, then decided to give it to me. Hopefully I'll have it moving, and the 2-3 holes in the body patched up next year when I get my liscense.

What year is your Ranger? I had an "85" great little truck
Old 02-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Postmaster

Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.Lead Head has a great reputation on FTE.
Its in the first post in this thread :-P

'87 5 speed manual, 2.9 EFI
Old 02-19-2008, 09:19 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Welcome to both of you.

GNW - nice truck. and whats with the rush of old trucks poking there heads out in the NE forums all of a sudden?
I was also in Northumberton today. Saw the sign for Littelton as I was getting on 93 from route 3.

Lead Head - my winter beater is an 87. An 87 Toyota. I patch a new hole every year just before inspection. But mine is a 2.4L 4bngr
Old 02-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Postmaster

The body on mine isn't to to bad, two small holes on one of the bed rails, and some rot on the fenders. I need new doors though, huge gaping holes where the mirrors would bolt in.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Head
The body on mine isn't to to bad, two small holes on one of the bed rails, and some rot on the fenders. I need new doors though, huge gaping holes where the mirrors would bolt in.
Aw, just duct tape 'em. That's what the previous owner of my '73 did. Can't duck it, f___ it.

Anyway, welcome to the Cuckoo's Nest.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:18 PM