Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

David at Bones Enterprises

Old 02-14-2008, 10:10 AM
david at Bones
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David at Bones Enterprises

Hello Ford F150 owners. Let me take a moment to introduce myself and our company. My name is David Hayman and I work with a company based in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:City w:st=[/img]Atlanta</ST1</st1:City> called Bones Enterprises. We are a small company with only 12 employees. I want to start off by saying I'm not some guy in a suit just trying to make sales. All the guys here at Bones are true car guys (and gals) and we take pride in taking care of other car guys (and gals), we just happen to be lucky enough to earn a living doing what we love. I’m a gear head like many of you are and enjoy my toys. I have built many turbo vehicles and I have worked several thousands of hours fixing just about every car that is out there. I personally drive a 97 Eclipse GSX with 500 AWDHP.

Bones Enterprises started out as an inventory liquidation company selling off slow moving and obsolete accessories and other inventory for automotive related business such as Ford, GM, Nissan, Michelin, Pirelli, EGR, and a ton of others out of a spare bedroom and an old 186 computer. Over the years we have expanded our client base to well over 400 companies world wide. In recent months we have had several members of the F150 online forum buy items from us and suggest that we sponsor the forum to let everyone here know about some of the great deals we have. So we contacted the forum owner and did just that. So we hope it will be beneficial to you.

Since we have many established long term relationships with aftermarket automotive companies we may be able to bring some of your new ideas to life so we welcome any ideas for products you would like to see in the future. We have a pretty good track record for new products ideas being brought to market, mostly in the rim industry. In addition we are one of eBay’s top 10 sellers in the eBay automotive section and have been since we first started selling on eBay. We have well over 23,000 positive feedbacks with a positive ratio of 99.6%, so you can buy from us with confidence. Several members of this forum already have and they can attest to our commitment to customer service both before and after the sale. Thanks everyone for letting us join the forum and we look forward to serving you. If anyone needs to contact me feel free to do so by email at davidh@bonesenterprises.com.

Last edited by FTE Jason; 02-18-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
david@bonesenterprises
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys they fixed my user name to the site vendor. so the post was me but now i have my new username. Thanks.

Last edited by FTE Jason; 02-18-2008 at 12:53 PM.