Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2008, 08:15 AM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello Alberta

Hey guys i wanna just say Hi. Im from nebraska down in the states. Just curious how things are up there. I would guess cold like down here. Hopefully spring is coming.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Man I wonder whats going on. Looks like everybody has left. Are you guys still there. Seems like everybody all off a sudden just vanished. Hope you guys are still outy there.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Elder User

mcdonaldm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
still here, just hibernating.

hi from great white north. finally warming up. suppose to get to a balmy +4 deg C, about mid 30's F. last 2 weeks have been averaging -20 C with wind chills taking it down to -30 tp -40 range. and snow, but not as much as out east.

everyone is probably all tied up with the looming provincial election coming up beginning of March. don't get us started on that one.

not a lot of activity in winter, just try to stay warm on those cold days and take advantage of those warm days ahead. can't wait till cruisng weather is upon us.

rgds
Mike
Old 02-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Freshman User

glockoperator is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome-weather is great.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:16 AM
Senior User

Packrat Super duty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello there. Yup pretty busy up here the last couple of weeks. Been busy digging out from the snow storms. and trying to thaw out the auto Stock waterier's.

Looks like this weeks gonna get better. Looking forward to spring.

1991 F-150 4 x 4, 4" suspension lift, 3" Body lift. 35" BFG's 5.0 5 speed
Old 02-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Senior User

Dude_Zilla is starting off with a positive reputation.
just climbing out of hibernation myself
2004 FX4 SuperCrew -Daily Driver, 1980 Bronco with a 460 for offroad,1980 bronco for parts, 1984 bronco with a 351 windsor for future mudding, 1979 F250 SuperCab Lawn ornament, 1979 F150 Supercab Parts Donor,1978 Bronco ,1978 F150 Short Box Mud Flinger & p/t Driver,Is it normal to own 8 Fords ?
Old 02-16-2008, 06:16 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Alberta people are usually very busy people as this province is engine driving Canada's economy and thus this is a slow by quality posting chapter.

Note: I am always here ready,willing, and able to talk about anything.

Most of us in Alberta don't talk much about the weather because it is continuously changing due to our proximity to the mountains and out latitude.

We take the bad with the good and survive.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Senior User

yellow truck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't say much about the weather in Alberta as I am hanging out in Arizona until it improves. I have done a few posts lately, but mostly to the 67-72 thread. I am having my 69 f100 4wd rebuilt by Ronnie of Ronnie's Rides in Carstairs. I have a large parts order to place soon and I have been watching closely for posts about the various parts suppliers.

Hope to have a sparkling new ride come summer.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Freshman User

glockoperator is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow truck
Can't say much about the weather in Alberta as I am hanging out in Arizona until it improves. I have done a few posts lately, but mostly to the 67-72 thread. I am having my 69 f100 4wd rebuilt by Ronnie of Ronnie's Rides in Carstairs. I have a large parts order to place soon and I have been watching closely for posts about the various parts suppliers.

Hope to have a sparkling new ride come summer.
After saying where you are,you may be bombarded with requests of goodies to bring back...
Old 02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
been stupid busy at work (dang oilsands expansion lol) here in calgary, haven't been able to do much more than lurk once or twice a week.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter