Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

2 quick questions...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:06 PM
2001F150Harleyy
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 quick questions...

Im selling my 2001 f150 harley. It is in mint condition and i've been detailing it this whole winter in my garage (painted parts/minor rust removed/chrome polished/oils changed/carpets steamed etc etc.) I have a fiberglass cobra cowl hood with 2 non funtional scoops that i had installed on my truck last year and my cat got decided to jump on it and slid off creating some pretty deep scratches. I got an estimate of around $500-$600 from 2 different autobodies to sand/prep/prime/paint. Is that a reasonable price or should i put my stock hood back on and sell the hood seperately? My second question is how much should i sell the truck for? 79xxx miles, accident free, non smoker etc etc. The only major upgrades are a procharger p1sc w/3core air to air intercooler, dynatech headers with magnaflow high-flo cats, and bassani x pipe muffler. Sorry i have no pictures uploaded yet but i'll work on that during the next two days. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Old 02-14-2008, 07:26 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Personally I'd take the hood off. While mods are fun for the owner, cosmetic mods decrease the size of your market, because not everyone is going to like your style. Put the stocker back on and sell the hood seperately.