Pre-ignition Catalytic Converter

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:52 AM
projectSHO89
Hotshot
Received 869 Likes on 721 Posts
How many state's Attorneys General have barred Dennis Lee from doing business in those states?

For how many years has Lee been in the legal spotlight for scamming innocent victims? I can trace back at least 23 years.

You are a lying spammer who is seeking new victims. Some day, justice will be served.

Anyone who gets suckered by your posts, which are filled with incoherent techno-babble, unsubstantial claims, and are lacking in any demonstration of a command of the usage of the English language, probably deserve to get scammed for their own stupidity.

You are either a scamming fool or, as my signature suggests, non-repairable.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
aurgathor
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HAFCPICC
And you are more than stupid , You are Ignorant ! When in doubt , Check it out ! Is one of my 3 Axioms I have lived by since arriving back to the World from Nam in 71 USMC . Now you Ignorant fool There are thousands of people driving around with HAFC Kits . Some getting 100MPG
Sure they are getting 100 mpg. And I got some oceanfront real estate on the Mars with palm trees.

There are ASE certified Installers and Tuners now all over USA and Canada all trained up to Help all the ignorant people like you who don't know squat make life better.
Awright, post the names and phone numbers of a some of those "ASE certified Installers and Tuners" in the Greater Seattle area, so I can pay a visit to them.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:51 PM
FordForest
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Thinkers and Men of Science.

Some of the greatest minds to have ever walked this earth have already spoken about the phenomena taking place in this thread:

Quotes for the Openminded Scientist

Old 09-14-2008, 01:14 AM
aurgathor
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And you really need those quotes to digest all that BS and pseudo-science that's available on the linked pages such as: Weird Science (Bill Beaty's Homepages)

Old 09-19-2008, 09:21 PM
HTRf150
Freshman User
Wow!, I thought the other thread was bad......

First, HAFCPICC, you need to cool your jets. You really need a proven point instead of mud slinging.

Now I bought this HAFC, installed it and currently tweeking the system. I won't talk much about the results, but I will tell you I'm getting 28mpg with my 1995 F150 5.8L (351) 4x4(I don't know who's getting 100mpg with the HAFC, might be a moped). My MPG was 12.8, I was impressed but told if tweeked just right I could be getting 33mpg. I'm going to keep tweeking until I get at least 30+.

I don't expect folks to take my word for it, so I invited any user for a ride along. User "igotoneforya", who lives within 100 mile from me, agreed to go for a test ride. We will prove or dissmiss this debate once and for all.

For those of you who doubt the kit works, what's your basis? Have you tested one, have you even seen one in person? Shoot, you haven't. And I wouldn't suggest you try to buy one for testing.... The run about $1k and take almost 6 weeks to get it. The installation was very involved and most new truck lovers don't have the know how to install them.... I'm a gear head and worked on jet turbines in the millitary so I have some experiance with complex wireing and blowing up expensive computers.......(don't tell my uncle sam).

The test ride is pending for the weekend of the 4th and 5th of Oct. That is about all we can do for proven facts.

And this stuff about dyno testing.... You pony up some cash and I'll be glad to visit one. I'm not made of money, but I'm working on it.... till then, short of pulling a dyno out of my a$$, it's out of the question.

I look forward to posting the results, positive or negative.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:16 PM
dinosaurfan
Cargo Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Exclamation Scam

The problem with some of these claims is that there is just the tiniest liitle grain of truth here. Yes, you can make Brown's Gas ( HHO )from water with electricity. And that gas will burn. But the process is called electolysis, not whatever the PICC page calls it. Those guys claim that their gadget makes 50 to 70 litres of HHO per hour. Lets think about this for just a minute. If you have a 5 litre engine ( lots of us have much bigger ), and it idles at 600 rpms, it is consuming 90,000 litres of air per hour. So, those gadgets make LESS THAN .001 % of what the engine consumes. And thats just at idle. Spin the engine faster and the numbers get farther and farther off. Yes these things make HHO, and yes the engine burns the stuff, but they just don't make enough of it to make any differance. Sorry, this one falls into the 'too good to be true' catagory. Its just another scam. DinosaurFan

Old 10-24-2008, 02:54 PM
bora_bora
New User
HTRf150 any results from your test drive?

Just wondering if you were able to conduct your test drive and what the results were? I agree that if someone hasn't seen or tested an HAFC then they really shouldn't criticize the product. I want to believe but don't want to be taken for a ride either.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:46 PM
projectSHO89
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bora_bora
...I agree that if someone hasn't seen or tested an HAFC then they really shouldn't criticize the product.
Wrong. If the SCIENCE behind a device cannot be explained satisfactorily, then it is necessary to criticize it until such a time as a proper explanation is forthcoming.

I want to believe but don't want to be taken for a ride either.
Then maintain your skepticism and demand proper proof that meets reasonable scientific criteria.

If they won't provide it, they probably cannot.

Steve

Old 10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Can we get an IP check in here? I think there are more usernames than there are people controlling the computers...

Old 11-06-2008, 01:19 AM
J6Szczecin
Freshman User
I just read through the website and watched the movie and the following are my observations.

Plasma is a state of matter which is so energetic that electrons become unbound from the nucleus of the atoms. It doesn’t make sense to ‘burn’ plasma. An example of ‘burning’ plasma is the sun, however this is not combustion, it is nuclear fusion. Plasma would probably destroy your fuel system and the engine block for that matter if it was used as a fuel. The free electrons would interact with the materials they came into contact with. Examples of common plasmas produced on earth are the electric discharges from lightning and plasma cutters.

Water Gas is not the gas you get from combining the resultant gases from electrolysis of water. Water Gas is a combination of carbon monoxide and hydrogen gas. I assume that this is just a mistake and that they are using a combination of hydrogen gas and oxygen gas. If this is the case, it makes some sense that you could burn the resultant gases. However, the following reaction describes the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen, or the electrolysis of water.

2 H2 + 02 <=> 2 H20 + energy

The important thing to note is that it takes energy to split water, and you can theoretically get the same amount of energy back by burning the resultant gases. This would mean that this system would be at best neutrally efficient. However, because both producing and burning the gas are less than 100% efficient, you would lose energy using this system. I suppose it is possible that the system consumes some of the ‘caustic’ material in the cell which creates the gas, but this seems very unlikely. This material probably is meant to increase the conductivity of the water, allowing the system to create gas at a higher rate with the same voltage and higher current.

The burning of hydrogen is a valid way to run a car, and hydrogen gas can be produced using electricity and water. It seems like a lot of people take this idea and try to trick people into buying a device which runs off of the cars electrical system and produces free energy. The ‘Joe Cell’ which works on the same principle comes to mind. All these systems use electricity to create hydrogen gas which is burned in the engine to turn the alternator to create electricity. Since every step operates with less than 100% efficiency, these systems must consume energy, which makes them worse than useless.

I find it interesting that the man demonstrating the gas burning, by cutting or heating metals, burnt his fingers multiple times, and claimed that it only happened when he stopped using the burning gas to heat up the metal.

Magnets do not ionize, they magnetize. Electric fields ionize.

The most interesting part of this system in my mind is the computer used to ‘train’ the onboard vehicle computer to allow the system to work. Correct me if I am wrong on this matter, but much of the modern emissions controls on cars cause the engine to get worse fuel economy and at the same time, reduced emissions. I suspect that if anyone does get fuel economy gains with this device that the emissions controls on their vehicle are being interfered with.

Fuel system additives also have the potential to improve a vehicle’s fuel economy if the engine is not working well.

This overly long post consists of my views on the device in question. It seems to me to be a scam. I always enjoy reading posts about systems like this as they give me a good laugh. I would however welcome repeatable dynamometer tests of this system.

As far as my credentials to criticize, I have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, and am currently studying towards a master’s degree in electrical engineering. For the last seven years I have worked in a research facility studying electronics and hybrid vehicles, and so I am quite familiar with scientific principles and more specifically electrical theory.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Future4u
New User
Yep , it amazes me how easy it is for someone to declare something they know little or nothing about a scam without the slightest attempt to research .

The Powers That Be have spent millions in their attempts to suppress the efforts of this privately owned company for 27 years . That , fellas , is the ultimate " scam " , most effective and most will buy into it .

Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 PM
projectSHO89
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Future4u
Yep , it amazes me how easy it is for someone to declare something they know little or nothing about a scam without the slightest attempt to research .

The Powers That Be have spent millions in their attempts to suppress the efforts of this privately owned company for 27 years . That , fellas , is the ultimate " scam " , most effective and most will buy into it .
As Penn would say, "BULL****!". Teller would nod his head.

Must be the same Dennis Lee worshipper from the above posts who is a dealer. Same lame crap. Probably sitting in your underwear in your apartment in Las Vegas. What a looser... Gee, did anything happen on Sep 16th? When is the next promise date that will be missed again (and again). Been posting your spam to anymore forums and blogs?

J6Szczecin: You are quite on track. It is a scam, pure and simple. The scammer at the top recruits the "true believers" who in turn do the legwork in making money for the top. Almost like a cult.

Remember, extraordinary claims require adequate proof. The only "proof" that the scammers offer is unsubstantiated testimonials and attacks on anyone who questions them.

Steve

Old 11-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Future4u
New User
The scam has been pulled off by the paid character assassins and played upon those who so easily accept their lies . The truth is readily available to those place a value to such things .

Old 11-07-2008, 06:45 AM
projectSHO89
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Future4u
The scam has been pulled off by the paid character assassins and played upon those who so easily accept their lies . The truth is readily available to those place a value to such things .
Sorry, James.

A five minute Google search shows that YOU are, indeed, one of Lee's scammers, although not the one in Vegas. I suppose California needs scammers, too.

I guess Ford was too busy to get back to you the first of last month as you promised eleswhere....

Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Future4u
New User
Steve :

So , you're going to make the World safe from anything and everything ?
" OUR HERO " !!!

And if you're mistaken ??? Then it means that you've aided and abetted the real scamers . GOOD SHOW !!

Everyone should be a skeptic . It's the prudent posture , however , without an open mind and the willingness to make the effort to seek the " WHOLE " truth they are nothing more than a useless " critic " . Simply calling , without surefire proof , someone or something a scam is not only extremely rude , but , if untrue consists of liable . Not a very wise course of action or one that I recommend .

Quick Reply: Pre-ignition Catalytic Converter