Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome sand1

everyone please welcome sand1 as the newest member of the Arizona chapter
Bart
Old 02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
ALIEN from SOMEWHERE

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome aboard sand1. Hope you check into the Chapter from time to time. We are trying to get started again. We have a great new leader.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
you keep calling me that and I will have to live up to it. I only took this job for all the money and benifits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog
Welcome aboard sand1. Hope you check into the Chapter from time to time. We are trying to get started again. We have a great new leader.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Hey Sand1, nice to have you aboard! Know any Good Jokes?
Old 02-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Welcome to Az, Sand1 ! I'm glad you decided to join us!

benefits and a paycheck? noone mentioned that during the elections!!

heres a joke for you Bill W

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old
lady, was Nervous so he decided to tell her a little joke as he
put on his Gloves.
"Do you know how they make these gloves?" he asked.
"No, I don't," she replied.
"Well," he spoofed, "there's a building in Canada with a
big tank Of latex and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the
tank, dip in Their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and
throw them Into boxes of the right size."
She didn't crack a smile.
"Oh, well. I tried," he thought.
But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure,
She burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" he asked
"I was just envisioning how condoms are made!"

haha! Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Senior User

sand1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
whats up fellas thx 4 the welcome!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:20 AM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Welcome to the chapter Sand1.....here's another joke:

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife,
And I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. '

The young guy says, 'That's OK. It's a coincidence.
I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I 'm getting a little concerned.'
The old guy says, 'Well, maybe we can help each other.
What does your wife look like?'

The young guy says, 'Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, big *****, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?'

The old guy says, 'Doesn't matter. Let's look for yours.'

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 02-11-2008, 12:20 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter