Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2008, 11:16 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile My F250

Well, I got over my mad about my 1986 F250 4x4 & had a new windshield installed. I have been driving it daily now. I had to put a new air filter, Reset the timing, & installed a new power valve. I set the timing up to 13 degrees, decided to see if that helps mileage, it seems to help the performance a little. All that is left is to replace the A/C compressor, filter drier, orifice, & flush the system, pull a vacuum & recharge it. But my wife's Lumina will get the A/C fixed first. I'm not sure if all it needs is to be charged or if there are other problems. I'm just thankful I can fix both of them myself. I'm planning on bringing the F250 to the meet in April. I need to get the MPG up some. Keeping my foot out of it isn't a likely thing.
Craig
Old 02-05-2008, 03:59 AM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Whyyy are there no pics in gallery? j/k Craig!

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 02-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
hey man I wanted to see pics too.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:31 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
OK, I think I set up my gallery up correctly. So there is a picture of the ole F250 working. Pulling our house around. I love living in an RV.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
now that's what I am talking about.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Nice truck! Reminds me of my old 96 1/2 ton.....good times!

PAA #5
Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Post Fiend

OLD '96???? does this mean my '97 is almost OLD?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There
Nice truck! Reminds me of my old 96 1/2 ton.....good times!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:36 PM
SUPER size it!

haha.....I don't own it anymore! So yes.....it's my OLD 96.....I also used to own a 97 F250. LOL......they aren't "old" just "formerly owned" by me I miss my 97 Powerstroke sometimes..that body style was classic! But my super duty is muuuuuuch more comfy!

PAA #5
Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Post Fiend

I love my '97 f250 psd, I had my motherinlaw's '03 F250 psd when she had a knee replacement and found I like some stuff better on the 03 but for the most part I like my '97 better.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:14 PM
SUPER size it!

The main thing I hated was the fact that it had IFS suspension in the front. I snapped the lift out on an Elk hunt, and that's what convinced me to finally sell it. Solid axle is the only way to go for offroading! For pavement pounding, it was fine....but offroad, it was only a matter of time before sumthin broke, and it did! In 97 only the F350's had solid axles

PAA #5
Old 02-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Post Fiend

I heare you there I am way carefull hunting and 4 wheeling with my truck. if I am beating I will take the '77 3/4 ton chevy 4x4 with the 454 or the CJ7.
I still baby my psd

Last edited by helifixer; 02-06-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Kermmydog, You named you dog son? I'm confused O waite maybe not

Nice truck!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 AM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W
Kermmydog, You named you dog son? I'm confused O waite maybe not

Nice truck!
He thinks he is human. I guess I do too. Having a him is much cheaper than kids plus he minds us. You'll meet him at the get together. He is real social, plus he acts like we never feed him & he loves kids.
Craig
Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
I bet he dosn't Talk Back either! lol
Old 02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W
I bet he dosn't Talk Back either! lol
Yea, You hit that one right. Now I if the wife would follow his direction. I didn't say that did I?
Old 02-08-2008, 04:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter