Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Toyman

LogoStuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Should be only posting members allowed. I think it should be a vote/poll to find out which trucks go on, then maybe shouldn't be allowed for the next round.

There are a lot of great looking truck in our chapter, this could be cool.

Toyman

Old 02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Capital Customs
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Idea

Originally Posted by tjbeggs
Well mine and yours of course!! LOL

great but will the others go for that.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:53 PM
yooperbill
Junior User
I'll throw my truck into the mix...LOL...Now if I can only figure out how to download a picture of my truck

Old 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Capital Customs
Elder User
Unhappy

Originally Posted by yooperbill
I'll throw my truck into the mix...LOL...Now if I can only figure out how to download a picture of my truck

thats what I am trying to do. tried but can`t computer dummy here.

Old 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM
yooperbill
Junior User
Me too...I ask my oldest daughter ALOT of computer questions

Old 02-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Capital Customs
Elder User
I posted a tread for help but no one has answered it yet.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
The reason i'm not up for useing a members truck and just generic pictures is so that there is no fighting about who's truck is best, (because we all know its mine).

I'm just trying to show ford from then till now. Thats why i have the old tbucket truck.
Then i was trying to find a truck the represents a newer style of ford. Because we are enthusiasts about ALL trucks, not just our own, right?

I wish it would be easy to get all the members trucks in there, and a lot of other things, but we should save idea's like this for t-shirts and other items.
This image is NOT for tshirts, its for spotters cards and licence plates. Something to show who we are, and something we can easily hand out without any sort of predjudice.

When it comes to T-Shirts, if i can get all of us together in a good line up. We'll take a group photo with the trucks. =)

Old 02-06-2008, 07:32 PM
greenmachinejohn
Senior User
Originally Posted by Talyn
The reason i'm not up for useing a members truck and just generic pictures is so that there is no fighting about who's truck is best, (because we all know its mine).

I'm just trying to show ford from then till now. Thats why i have the old tbucket truck.
Then i was trying to find a truck the represents a newer style of ford. Because we are enthusiasts about ALL trucks, not just our own, right?

I wish it would be easy to get all the members trucks in there, and a lot of other things, but we should save idea's like this for t-shirts and other items.
This image is NOT for tshirts, its for spotters cards and licence plates. Something to show who we are, and something we can easily hand out without any sort of predjudice.

When it comes to T-Shirts, if i can get all of us together in a good line up. We'll take a group photo with the trucks. =)
I like the group photo idea... "Because we are enthusiasts about ALL trucks, not just our own, right?" You should say all Ford Trucks... especially those with Ford powerplants...LOL

Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Good one john.

But dont make me smack you.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Capital Customs
Elder User
now William don`t make me pull my truck up to yours and blow out your windows
at our next meet. hey GR. area people got out the boats yet or are you doing the
back stroke. we are full of snow here.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:38 PM
yooperbill
Junior User
SNOW???????????..What snow....it all went south of us and hit Chicago and you guys in the lower...Had enough of the white stuff and ready for spring.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Had good quality time with my truck for all the snow we got, put 110 miles on my truck in 15.5 hours and never left the west side of town. Lansing airport reported 8", but I was moving 10" most of the time. Holy crap, there is now room to put snow anymore. Might have to break out the dump truck.

Toyman

Old 02-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Sgt Wonderful
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
William
My 2cents worth. I liked it better with out the state seal. After all you do spell out the word Michigan. (Over Kill). You may want to include the year of the pictured trucks.

Last edited by Sgt Wonderful; 02-08-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:27 PM
kaboom10
Elder User
Originally Posted by Talyn

I really like the idea of a decal and a t-shirt. Make it white so it works with my tinted side windows.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:29 PM
kaboom10
Elder User
Originally Posted by greenmachinejohn
I think mines the oldest truck...LOL But yet i'm the youngest guy.... 1968 F-100
Dang dude hat's a classic nice too.

Quick Reply: LogoStuff