Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Senior User

crehberg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
TV has gone to pot

I officially declare that TV has gone to pot. It's 7:32 PM EST by this clock, and the only thing I can find to watch is Cops. What TV shows do you guys (and gals) watch? Anyone else getting tired of all these crappy TV shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay View Post
Women species are hard to understand in best of conditions let alone in the untamed territories.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Postmaster

bigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to all
I havent watched anything on TV besides the news or an occasional program for a couple years. When reality show started becoming popular, my interest in television declined. I would prefer to live my own life and not set on my azz and watch celebrities live theirs.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Elder User

ididntdoit99 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yeah.... i haven't really watched t.v. for years. I work 2nd shift, so i'm not home to watch t.v. and on the weekend I usually watch movies.

but yeah... some of the crap the put on t.v. is dumb as hell.

The thing i hate in particular is the Rock of love, Flava flave,shows like that. Say they are looking for love... Why the Heck is there more than one season? didn't you find love already?
Old 01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
I've pretty much given up on TV. I will admit that I like Rock of Love. Sorry, it just makes me laugh. All I know it I HATE America's Next Top Model. My girlfriend makes me watch that crap everytime I go to her house. After an hour I'm dead asleep. When she comes here it's Speed TV and thats it. Nothing better than watching monster truck re-runs.

1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD With 8.5' Diamond Plow
Old 01-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Posting Guru

jimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to behold
I'm watching southpark right now, thats about all I watch anymore.
1996 F150. 306/4R70W. E303 cam, AFR205 heads, TrickFlow intake mani, CAI, 90mm TB, 30lb injectors, MSD 6A, JBA ceramic shorties, Bassani catless y-pipe, 3 inch single w/ Flowmaster super 44. B&M shift kit, Moates Quarterhorse tuned, etc etc...
1994 F150 4x4. 302/E4OD. "six litre tuneup" hedman long tubes, 2.5 inch duals w/ glasspacks. 3 inch lift, 33x12.50 BFG KM2's, 4.10 gears, front and rear Aussie lockers
1994 F150 4x4. 351/E4OD. Bone stock and staying that way...
Old 01-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Senior User

crehberg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'll watch Family Guy, Simpsons, King of the Hill....anything of that variety. I'll also say....dang I hate to admit this....that I'm addicted to American Idol. Now, I've admitted my addiction.....can you guys help me recover???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay View Post
Women species are hard to understand in best of conditions let alone in the untamed territories.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
When she comes here it's Speed TV and thats it. Nothing better than watching monster truck re-runs.
If she's there with you, I can think of a few things better...

Tim
Old 01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing

Tim
A beej comes to mind... That's better than watching monster truck reruns. Unless you're getting a beej while watching monster truck reruns.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing

Tim
Yeah, bigrigfixer hit the nail on the head (ok, make all the jokes about that one that you want!).

Old 01-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Post Fiend

dkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to beholddkf is a splendid one to behold
TV should be FREE. All the friggin advertisements they have and then they make you pay for it.

If cable keeps going up I'm going to drop it and put up an antenna. The few decent shows on TV arn't worth the money IMO.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

TV is like your girlfriend. When there is something good on it's worth it, but when there is nothing on you might as well just tune out.

How about that? Was that good enough to be ranked up there with Tim?

Old 01-31-2008, 12:16 AM
Senior User

aaronlockhart is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, I know how you feel...

I like T.V. Land personally, I'll sit and watch re-runs all night..... Nothing beats All In The Family, Good Times, I Love Lucy, The Andy Griffith Show, and all the other classics....

Its also fun to watch Americas Most Wanted with all the lights off, lol...
Old 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Old, but not too old

bradshaw6243 is a splendid one to beholdbradshaw6243 is a splendid one to beholdbradshaw6243 is a splendid one to beholdbradshaw6243 is a splendid one to beholdbradshaw6243 is a splendid one to beholdbradshaw6243 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
TV is like your girlfriend. When there is something good on it's worth it, but when there is nothing on you might as well just tune out.

How about that? Was that good enough to be ranked up there with Tim?
Not even close. Your statement involved heterosexuality only.
"Watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow" Frank Zappa
Old 01-31-2008, 06:34 AM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradshaw6243
Not even close. Your statement involved heterosexuality only.
That and his actually made sense...I mean that was some deep stuff he laid on us. I would have compared his girlfriend to a week old stack of pancakes or something...

Tim
Old 01-31-2008, 12:15 PM
Postmaster

Guess I gotta keep working on it. Maybe I'll never be as good as Tim! Hahaha

Old 01-31-2008, 12:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation