Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2008, 10:29 AM
Freshman User

jaceqq is starting off with a positive reputation.
found a 92 ext cab flareside nite. rare?

Sorry I posted in the wrong spot the first time.I didn't the Nite section ;/

Years ago a had a 1992 nite 2wd flareside.Had to part with it after a year of ownership. Man i miss my nite!Anyways last summer I found a replacement a 92 flareside nite 4wd.Work is on going slow and steady getting her put back together.
Anyways wife ,kids and I went out to a dinner and movie last night in a neighboring town.On the way back I spotted an ext cab flareside on a little used car lot. Its a nite after closer inspection.All the nite stuff is there except the stripes and a chrome front bumper. It looked kind of rough but it was dark ,it does have a 5 speed trans. I'm going back later today for a better look.
I know we will never know just how f-150/broncos nites where built in 1991 and 1992 but any ideas?
I have one seen one other ext cab flare nite and that was on the net. Even if this truck is in worse shape than I think it just might be worth saving.I'm not thinking of value as in fixing and resaleing or as in an investment. I 'm just thinking if it's a rare breed then it should be saved. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks for reading Jace
Old 02-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Posting Guru

flareside_thunder is starting off with a positive reputation.
They are pretty rare...I've seen 3 or 4 Nite Broncos in m area but only 2 Nite F-150's...one's a x cab flareside and the other is an 80's model conversion to one...both good lookin trucks...they must be rare.....If you ever need tech help check out the 87-96 F-150 forum...this one seems pretty dead.Later

JR
Old 02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
New User

jim52974 is starting off with a positive reputation.
wish i knew how many '92 flareside nites were built, trying to sell mine and think it would be good info to have. it's in classified's if anyone wants to see it, also have tape stripe listed there. just look under my user name. they are rare, for sure.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
New User

78Free is starting off with a positive reputation.
Glad to see there is some Nite trucks out there. I have a 1992 extended cab fleetside shortbox 4x4 with the pink stripe kit.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:34 AM
New User

Nitetimes is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mine's a 92 4X4 351 auto extended cab with a long box. Has the blue stripe.
I know it was a $4k + option according to the original window sticker that was in it.
It has always amazed me that removing the chrome cost that much.

Last edited by Nitetimes; 02-12-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:36 PM
New User

jim52974 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim52974 View Post
wish i knew how many '92 flareside nites were built, trying to sell mine and think it would be good info to have. it's in classified's if anyone wants to see it, also have tape stripe listed there. just look under my user name. they are rare, for sure.

stripe kit has been sold.... sorry
Old 06-04-2008, 08:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks

Tags
1992, 3rd, 92, cab, ext, f150, flare, flareside, ford, night, pink, rare, side, truck, trucks